• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FUND RAISER FOR VEER_G

Guy's, I knew this was going to go well, I just didn't know it was going to be "THIS" well. I'm honored to inform you that in this short amount of time you have amassed over $3,000 via Paypal and Snail Mail. I'm guessing at this point, but I'm fairly confident that we're probably closer to $3,500. That my friends is a wonderfully significant amount of love for this man and his wonderful Bride. It should be no surprise. His presence has been felt literally world wide. Canada, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Australia, Denmark, Holland, Italy, France, and yes, even Haiti :D and California.:ROFLMAO:

Said it many times about this "Community", this "Band of Brothers". You Never Disappoint. This is truly a testament of who you are. I'm proud to be among you, as he was too.

Thank you Brothers!!!! You've done good.

Larry

I only knew him from the sight, and from some PMs now and again. I was afraid with his absence this was on the horizon. He was intelligent well spoken man, that I had a great deal of respect for. I will miss him, and I can't even say i knew him. I sent some monies yesterday. I am glad to see everyone pitching in. My condolences to his family, and to you guys who knew him well. Keep your chins up, good on you for bringing this to the community 1J04. 👍 I wish I could do more.

Last edited:
I only knew him from the sight, and from some PMs now again. I was afraid with his absence this was on the horizon. He was intelligent well spoken man, that I had a great deal of respect for. I will miss him, and I can't even say i knew him. I sent some monies yesterday. I am glad to see everyone pitching in. My condolences to his family, and to you guys who knew him well. Keep your chins up, good on you for bringing this to the community 1J04. 👍 I wish I could do more.

Your words alone are sufficient and anything you can 'chip' in is very greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support Brother. He's gonna be missed by so many.

Guy's, I knew this was going to go well, I just didn't know it was going to be "THIS" well. I'm honored to inform you that in this short amount of time you have amassed over $3,000 via Paypal and Snail Mail. I'm guessing at this point, but I'm fairly confident that we're probably closer to $3,500. That my friends is a wonderfully significant amount of love for this man and his wonderful Bride. It should be no surprise. His presence has been felt literally world wide. Canada, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Australia, Denmark, Holland, Italy, France, and yes, even Haiti :D and California.:ROFLMAO:

Said it many times about this "Community", this "Band of Brothers". You Never Disappoint. This is truly a testament of who you are. I'm proud to be among you, as he was too.

Larry
To the people on the Hide -

In situations like this it is never about HOW much you help, rather it is about the fact that you DID help.

Larry
Well, since you mentioned Haiti, I think you forgot "a Hot Dog Cart" somewhere..............:unsure:

Money in the hat

Larry, all I knew about Veer were the snippets picked up over the years from the site. There was mention of an obituary in the other thread, but I couldn’t find it. Any way you can link me to that, or write us a bio. Don’t want to intrude into his personal life, but I’d like to know more about him and his family.

Thank you.

Got it squared away with Dewey’s help...🤙....I should have said Apple Cash Card in the wallet on iPhone, not ApplePay, my bad. Tks Dewey for the reach out and help. Will miss you Veer. Gonna miss seein’ the Dildópony!
Yessir, glad to help. Nice speaking with you also!
@1J04 you should have @Zorrosdens money via PayPal from me (y)

Money in the hat

Larry, all I knew about Veer were the snippets picked up over the years from the site. There was mention of an obituary in the other thread, but I couldn’t find it. Any way you can link me to that, or write us a bio. Don’t want to intrude into his personal life, but I’d like to know more about him and his family.

Thank you.

There is no obit yet that I'm aware of. I haven't heard anything from his wife, which is understandable, for almost 2 days now. I fully expect to hear from her this week. I would love to tell all what I know of our friend, but i can't overemphasize how private he was, for cause.

I can say he was very well read, studied abroad as well as stateside, was a firearms instructor, devout Sikh, was an educator, interpreter, did a few other stints regarding work, and had zero tolerance for stupidity. 😉

If and when his obit is available, and with his wifes blessing, hopefully I can make it public knowledge here. I wii definitely ask.

I appreciate your support and interest. Fully understand.😉

Last edited:
just made a donation. I couldn’t imagine losing my wife.
Losing parents, friends, relatives, and a child to cancer at her young age of 21. Losing a wife is a another entirely different animal. If it happens you will know what I say. Different from every other type of lose. I feel for her lose of Veer.

There is no obit yet that I'm aware of. I haven't heard anything from his wife, which is understandable, for almost 2 days now. I fully expect to hear from her this week. I would love to tell all what I know of our friend, but i can't overemphasize how private he was, for cause.

I can say he was very well read, studied abroad as well as stateside, was a firearms instructor, devout Sikh, was an educator, interpreter, did a few other stints regarding work, and had zero tolerance for stupidity. 😉

If and when his obit is available, and with his wifes blessing, hopefully I can make it public knowledge here. I wii definitely ask.

I appreciate your support and interest. Fully understand.😉
One of my favorite interactions with Veer was when our individual stances on privacy collided in the pondering thread.

I could almost hear him saying, "this stupid mother fucker....." All the way down here in Texas, and I completely agreed with him at the time, lmao.

Chu ave peypall.
I...no like peypall, but I use.
Karrrma is conspire to....how you say...put stick in bicycle wheel of Chikn.
Not feel like self today. Feel like be...not Joe. Feel like be Ivan.
I wuz gunna mAk fun uf U & call U A Nut...

But now I don’t know which one of you to feel sorry for... it’ll be ok buddy! 😁

And...my serious personality would like to make a statement, suggestion, whatever.

Not now, but later, when the friends have gone home, the family goes back to living life, Chip's widow may need some support.
I didn't know Veer well, but I did enjoy his rapier wit. People like him leave a hole when they leave us. The closer your orbit to these bright stars, the bigger the black hole that it leaves.
I suspect she feels like she has been cut in half with a very dull tool....I actually pretty much know it.

We need to keep her in our prayers, thoughts, and make an effort to keep in touch with her. She will still need this support 6 months from now.

And...my serious personality would like to make a statement, suggestion, whatever.

Not now, but later, when the friends have gone home, the family goes back to living life, Chip's widow may need some support.
I didn't know Veer well, but I did enjoy his rapier wit. People like him leave a hole when they leave us. The closer your orbit to these bright stars, the bigger the black hole that it leaves.
I suspect she feels like she has been cut in half with a very dull tool....I actually pretty much know it.

We need to keep her in our prayers, thoughts, and make an effort to keep in touch with her. She will still need this support 6 months from now.

It is still my full intention to do just that. When she told me that she caught herself cleaning the place up and thinking how happy he was going to be when he got home, but he's not at the Hospital this time, and he's not coming home? Devastating. I, like many of you, have lost so damn many in my family up to this point, and it's never easy. Ever. But as was stated, I can't fathom losing my Wife, let alone her Husband.

Last edited:
Is is still my full intention to do just that. When she told me that she caught herself cleaning the place up and thinking how happy he was going to be when he got home, but he's not at the Hospital this time, and he's not coming home? Devastating. I, like many of you, have lost so damn many in my family up to this point, and it's never easy. Ever. But as was stated, I can't fathom losing my Wife, let alone her Husband.
:cry: :cry: :cry:........

When she told me that she caught herself cleaning the place up and thinking how happy he was going to be when he got home, but he's not at the Hospital this time, and he's not coming home

Yep....as I suspected, her orbit was very close. She may be doing that a month from now.

There really is no getting over losing a spouse.

Well, lemme cheer us up a bit. So Princess Pickle Bunny was conjuring up yet another con and @Veer_G would have no more of it. He did what he did so well and went into sleuth mode. Knowing very well who said asshat was, he found a treasure trove of documentation regarding failed and flagged 'religious' organizations associated with Marky Mark and the Cast of Characters (Directors) of said fraud houses.

@Veer_G was giddy. Very giddy. I was working swings at that time so I would be up till 0400-0600 before crashing out. He had odd hours due to what he was dealing with. He slept when he could, played when he could. So he gets a hold of me with yet another "let's play". :ROFLMAO: The naughty bastard.

While roaming around public records land he also comes across where Marky Mark went to College. Well, you know how those darn College kids like to have fun. And that's where the infamous Blue Oyster Bar Pic of Marky Mark hailed from. Wish I could find it, maybe later.

So PPB is just begging for it. Talking all his weak shit like no tomorrow. @Veer_G is asking me if we should Nuke him. I'm like 'hold on. You know that'll be the end of us, right?'. If those docs get dumped the shit is gonna hit the fan. We'll go down in history, but we'll be screwed forever.

It was just one more thing one us talked the other out of doing that while epic, would have been equivalent to shitting in the pool. :ROFLMAO: So we did the next best thing, for years. We just kept dropping fairly subtle hints in threads here and there knowing he was catching on and sweating bullets. It had to be very difficult for that cuck to sleep at night after that, let alone all the other hazing we'd torment him with.

It was a great game while it lasted........

Well, lemme cheer us up a bit. So Princess Pickle Bunny was conjuring up yet another con and @Veer_G would have no more of it. He did what he did so well and went into sleuth mode. Knowing very well who said asshat was, he found a treasure trove of documentation regarding failed and flagged 'religious' organizations associated with Marky Mark and the Cast of Characters (Directors) of said fraud houses.

@Veer_G was giddy. Very giddy. I was working swings at that time so I would be up till 0400-0600 before crashing out. He had odd hours due to what he was dealing with. He slept when he could, played when he could. So he gets a hold of me with yet another "let's play". :ROFLMAO: The naughty bastard.

While roaming around public records land he also comes across where Marky Mark went to College. Well, you know how those darn College kids like to have fun. And that's where the infamous Blue Oyster Bar Pic of Marky Mark hailed from. Wish I could find it, maybe later.

So PPB is just begging for it. Talking all his weak shit like no tomorrow. @Veer_G is asking me if we should Nuke him. I'm like 'hold on. You know that'll be the end of us, right?'. If those docs get dumped the shit is gonna hit the fan. We'll go down in history, but we'll be screwed forever.

It was just one more thing one us talked the other out of doing that while epic, would have been equivalent to shitting in the pool. :ROFLMAO: So we did the next best thing, for years. We just kept dropping fairly subtle hints in threads here and there knowing he was catching on and sweating bullets. It had to be very difficult for that cuck to sleep at night after that, let alone all the other hazing we'd torment him with.

It was a great game while it lasted........

Jimmy, I am glued to the "I C U 2 TV", keep 'em coming !

I know a little about a few of the stories........but, I'd be willing to bet, no, I know these stories are pure gold........

This is a written dissertation on history boys, this should be good.