• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FUND RAISER FOR VEER_G

Jimmy, I am glued to the "I C U 2 TV", keep 'em coming !

I know a little about a few of the stories........but, I'd be willing to bet, no, I know these stories are pure gold........

This is a written dissertation on history boys, this should be good.
Time for Good Bourbon sounds like.

I finally got him to get the SnapChat App so we could video conference and snap n stuff like a couple little girls. In my area I can usually send and receive snaps pretty well. Lots better than text and cell phone coverage. One of the biggest mistakes in my life. The man was very intelligent, but for some reason he was having a helluva time with SnapChat. Me? I was enjoying his frustration immensely because I had something over on him. Well, that didn't work out for me either.

I get a snap. It's a video. It's dark, I can't see nothing. He knows I can't hear for shit, but I can hear something, there's definitely somebody there. I see a bit of light here and there, maybe a silhouette, and more talking. Low volume talking. I try to get a hold of him and nothing. The hook has been baited and tossed in the pond. I get up in the morning and I gotta another one. Same thing. I try to get a hold of him on my way to work. Nothing. Nothing all day............

About 0300 the next night I get a invite to a video chat with him. Great. Now I'll be able to find out what the hell is going on. But there it is again. Dark, low voice, a bit of fluttering light, and I'm like CHIP! WTF? What's going on!? Next thing you know he's got a fucking flashlight stuck under his chin like we all did as kids, his hair is EVERYWHERE (unturbaned), and he's doing these suppose to be scary sounds and shit. I'm staring at this guy bed bound, scantly clad, and doing this. I remember it like yesterday. I said "Chip, you're fucked up, call me when you're sober". 😂 He got the biggest kick outta that for some damn reason, till I just hung up on his ass. He didn't drink, didn't do the Narcs, he was just feeling good and fucking around. The other 99% of the time? Serious as a heartbeat......... That was Chip.

I just heard from Chip's Wife. She's stunned by the benevolence you all have shown. She saw Chip this morning to place his Turban upon his head. They are allowed a 15 min service for him tomorrow with no more than 10 people, including staff and clergy. Let's not go there on that, they are at least going to have a short service as he will be cremated. Thought you'd like to hear as I do.

I just heard from Chip's Wife. She's stunned by the benevolence you all have shown. She saw Chip this morning to place his Turban upon his head. They are allowed a 15 min service for him tomorrow with no more than 10 people, including staff and clergy. Let's not go there on that, they are at least going to have a short service as he will be cremated. Thought you'd like to hear as I do.

Thanks J.........

Thanks

I just got off the phone with his Wife. She is astonished at what you've all done. Really. She's taken back by it all. I now have her account info and will give this another couple days, then we'll forward the PP and as the snail mail comes in I will set it aside, then forward the second salvo of love and respect for that guy to her.

Great job again guys.

I just got off the phone with his Wife. She is astonished at what you've all done. Really. She's taken back by it all. I now have her account info and will give this another couple days, then we'll forward the PP and as the snail mail comes in I will set it aside, then forward the second salvo of love and respect for that guy to her.

Great job again guys.
Outstanding Jimmy ! (y) (y) (y)

• Love
Reactions: 1J04
Veer sent us a picture of him, some years ago. When he actually told us his real name. I can honestly say that he was "quite the man" and if everybody stood on their own principles HALF of what he did, the world would be a greater place.

And yes, THIS PLACE is definitely stepS above the masses. We've been Blessed for knowing him, and we're all lacking now, to one degree or another.

I was just thinking, She is probably going to be needing help with stuff around the house. How about some Hide members getting together, and take a drive to help out on what ever needs to be done? If She is within 4 hours of CNY, Im in.

Great job again guys.
This makes me proud to be a part of Sniper's Hide. Just amazing, seeing the response. Thanks so much for organizing this @1J04 and for allowing multiple streams of giving with PP and snail mail, so that all of us can be that drop in the bucket that multiplies and results in an overflow for his wife.

This response is a reflection of Veer's influence here. He's was obviously quite a unique man.

The following quote is a window into his humor and intellectual prowess and makes me laugh out loud every damn time I read it- (in response to the infamous Paparockcal):

"You flap your jaws about your background everywhere, like you're hard up for the smell of Aqua Velva and testicle sweat. Fuck, you even brag on Amazon about your Vietnam-era dog tags. Go the fuck on the patch and get a scrip for Thorazine. And if you are a Green Beret-trained, super secret ROTC squirrel ninja, you're an embarrassment to the rest of them."

There will never be another one quite like Veer_G.

I was just thinking, She is probably going to be needing help with stuff around the house. How about some Hide members getting together, and take a drive to help out on what ever needs to be done? If She is within 4 hours of CNY, Im in.
Great and helpful sentiment for sure, depending on her personal “way” she will VERY possibly want not to dig into all that for awhile...how long would vary with how she, her/any family, and mainly soaking it in even if it was long coming and “known”, it’s one of the deepest losses , deep. See what happens though not trying to say not to go and do. Be aware of some of that, pretty for sure. Time talking is huge help, her talking sharing whatever. That’s about my nickel bit to add. Give it a roll. Because you/we care enough to want to help, no matter what, is blessings for her. And you/we honor him with it....and for her, his Love.🤙

Last edited:
Great and helpful sentiment for sure, depending on her personal “way” she will VERY possibly want not to dig into all that for awhile...how long would vary with how she, her/any family, and mainly soaking it in even if it was long coming and “known”, it’s one of the deepest losses , deep. See what happens though not trying to say not to go and do. Be aware of some of that, pretty for sure. Time talking is huge help, her talking sharing whatever. That’s about my nickel bit to add. Give it a roll. Because you/we care enough to want to help, no matter what, is blessings for her. And you/we honor him with it....and for her, his Love.🤙

Yes.
She needs help, when SHE is ready. She may never be ready.

Check in let her know, that when might want some, and if be short time later, spend time and chat and see. Don’t necessarily not try and see, feel it out think it out. Even if any chores work. It’s a great offer to want to do something even a little you never know what. 🤙 If/when it could be welcome many hands make shorter easier work no doubt. 😉

Yes.
She needs help, when SHE is ready. She may never be ready.
Being “there” with even the occasional phone, even a short message left is nice, ....what you said is right in a ton of ways...personally I can’t say when someone is ready to “dig into” “ready” 😐, I hope we can do something like that for her whatever it is. 🤙

This makes me proud to be a part of Sniper's Hide. Just amazing, seeing the response. Thanks so much for organizing this @1J04 and for allowing multiple streams of giving with PP and snail mail, so that all of us can be that drop in the bucket that multiplies and results in an overflow for his wife.

This response is a reflection of Veer's influence here. He's was obviously quite a unique man.

The following quote is a window into his humor and intellectual prowess and makes me laugh out loud every damn time I read it- (in response to the infamous Paparockcal):

"You flap your jaws about your background everywhere, like you're hard up for the smell of Aqua Velva and testicle sweat. Fuck, you even brag on Amazon about your Vietnam-era dog tags. Go the fuck on the patch and get a scrip for Thorazine. And if you are a Green Beret-trained, super secret ROTC squirrel ninja, you're an embarrassment to the rest of them."

There will never be another one quite like Veer_G.

Now I can't find it but god, he had a field day with Paparockcal. We all did and that guy begged for it, ROTC SF operator with death threats for single handed implementation of drug testing in the armed services and for rubbing generals the wrong way --he apparently knew a lot of generals. This guy was MADE for Veer and the world wasn't gonna be put right until they crossed paths and I'm glad it happened here. Anyway, Veer sent me a PM about it and we were talking about how he deserved an award for his bullshit. So Veer comes back with this pink badge with gray borders with "Cockfag" written across and it best of all, it came with orders. Fucking orders man! Something like, "For meritous service..." all official and shit. I wish I could find that, the orders were by far the best part of it all.

Been looking and I just cannot find it. Can't find it online, can't find it here, can't find it in my PM's... I know it all made it on here. But the Paparockcal chronicles are long indeed.

Now I can't find it but god, he had a field day with Paparockcal. We all did and that guy begged for it, ROTC SF operator with death threats for single handed implementation of drug testing in the armed services and for rubbing generals the wrong way --he apparently knew a lot of generals. This guy was MADE for Veer and the world wasn't gonna be put right until they crossed paths and I'm glad it happened here. Anyway, Veer sent me a PM about it and we were talking about how he deserved an award for his bullshit. So Veer comes back with this pink badge with gray borders with "Cockfag" written across and it best of all, it came with orders. Fucking orders man! Something like, "For meritous service..." all official and shit. I wish I could find that, the orders were by far the best part of it all.

Been looking and I just cannot find it. Can't find it online, can't find it here, can't find it in my PM's... I know it all made it on here. But the Paparockcal chronicles are long indeed.

He lit that boy up. And rightfully so. He had it all coming to him in spades. I love this part of my signature:

paparockcal:
Redmanss, I wear a silver American Snipers Org. bracelet and also a American Snipers Org. sniper's rifle pin on my hat. I donate to that organization. I served in the U.S. Army 1971-1973 and later was in the only U.S. Army Airborne Infantry National Guard unit in Houston, TX. The young Marines would ask and I would tell them I am a Vietnam Era Vet and they would salute me for my service. It meant a lot to me as those of us that were in the military during Vietnam got a lot of crap.

Here ya go, Brother! HA HA! Priceless.

HMFIC SNIPER"S HIDE UNIT CITATION

By these presents let it be known that all participants, including "Paparockcal," who have made significant contributions in the first five pages of this thread shall be authorized to wear the following HMFIC Unit Citation on the right upper chest of their outer garment of choice in accordance with established regulations. Lapel versions for formal and or dress uniform wear are forthcoming. Furthermore, let it be known that "Paparockcal" is awarded and authorized to wear this citation device with a genital wart cluster device.

The device is set in an Air Force gold border, with a vibrant vaginal rose pink fabric background, an embroidered original "Paparockcal" irritating senescent Depends-wearing angler at center, and the navy blue motto "cock fag" in fraktur, stroked in urine yellow.

nEzplna.png

Here's the link to this classic thread: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/learning-that-sniper-hide-sucks.6888759/

Oh, and by the way, the last 2 Services scheduled for today are cancelled until Saturday. THE CREMATORIUM BROKE!!!!!!!!

Chip, with nothing but love in my heart for ya, I know you're even giggling a bit about that..........
Ummm.............He didn't..........You don't think.........Naaahhhhhh...........couldn't be.

Could it ? :unsure: :eek:

Got 2 more snail mail donations. Who's in Bingen WA. I can't put a Hide name to the given name. The other is from Safford AZ and same problem.🤔 I like to PM the snail mail guys with a pic of envelope.

You guys are knocking this so far outta the park. I can't believe how generous you guys are! It's a Big Deal!

Found this on the back of the one from Bingem up by the Dalles. 😆

20200501_194743.jpg