• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

6pood1.jpg
Bet the fucking retard is still putting his family pictures on facebook

Built a few 80%er 1911s (but sadly lost them all in a boating accident) lots of time after rough cutting the rails to file/fit/lap but when you are done it is awesome 🙂
Took me about 3 hours of solid work, first with file, then flat--plate with 240-grit paper on it. Then stones. Then lapping with 180 Grit Clover compound. It has just a bit of 'rock' to it and is buttery smooth. Should have a barrel soon.

It's going to be a beauty. Will probably post most of the pictures when I really get going in vintage... Start a 1911 build thread;.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Took me about 3 hours of solid work, first with file, then flat--plate with 240-grit paper on it. Then stones. Then lapping with 180 Grit Clover compound. It has just a bit of 'rock' to it and is buttery smooth. Should have a barrel soon.

It's going to be a beauty. Will probably post most of the pictures when I really get going in vintage... Start a 1911 build thread;.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Nice! Takes me 10 - 15 hour with those special files from Brownells and then the 600, 800 grit lapping compound. Then I get my buddy to cerekote everything and then fit it again 🤣

The quarter system is used for measuring rough cut lumber. It simply refers to how many 1/4 inches the rough wood stock equals. To put it simply, rough cut lumber is labeled as:

• 5/4 stock = lumber that is 1 1/4" wide
  • 6/4 stock - lumber that that is 1 1/2" wide
  • 7/4 stock - lumber that is 1 3/4" wide
  • 8/4 stock - lumber that is 2" wide
  • 10/4 stock - lumber that is 2 1/2" wide
You get the point - every 1/4 is just a quarter inch.

The quarter system is used for measuring rough cut lumber. It simply refers to how many 1/4 inches the rough wood stock equals. To put it simply, rough cut lumber is labeled as:

• 5/4 stock = lumber that is 1 1/4" wide
  • 6/4 stock - lumber that that is 1 1/2" wide
  • 7/4 stock - lumber that is 1 3/4" wide
  • 8/4 stock - lumber that is 2" wide
  • 10/4 stock - lumber that is 2 1/2" wide
You get the point - every 1/4 is just a quarter inch.
There is also a 1/8 scale on the back.

i think people miss the message in the video
We get the message but in a world of fake messages we are getting sick of fake regardless if the message is harmful or benign.

People just want truth.

We can handle it.

The fact Dad got his water pump fixed but still got the Ned Beatty in Deliverance treatment is still a story of value but even more so because of its truth.

Looks like “the boy” forgot the threat to “Let’s never speak of this again, ya hear!”

I think people are creating a narrative. That what is the norm in a few small areas is the standard. Videos like that just reinforce that narrative. If you live in a shit hole city, zoo, that's probably the standard. Although there's still plenty of people stuck in those places that would give you the shirt off their back.
i think people miss the message in the video

I think people are creating a narrative. That what is the norm in a few small areas is the standard. Videos like that just reinforce that narrative. If you live in a shit hole city, zoo, that's probably the standard. Although there's still plenty of people stuck in those places that would give you the shirt off their back.

the story i heard was of one where people are/were nice to each other. obviously times have changed since back then.

We get the message but in a world of fake messages we are getting sick of fake regardless if the message is harmful or benign.

People just want truth.

We can handle it.

The fact Dad got his water pump fixed but still got the Ned Beatty in Deliverance treatment is still a story of value but even more so because of its truth.

Looks like “the boy” forgot the threat to “Let’s never speak of this again, ya hear!”

the past 2.5 years, and the rest changed people

It must suck to live where you do. If you are not seeing good people that will help others maybe you should be the one to start the Pass It Along.
the story i heard was of one where people are/were nice to each other. obviously times have changed since back then.
Were you the Karen that called the cops on the little girl with the lemonade stand?

Finished the rough draft of my novel(la) today. Some parts need rewritten, some expanded, and final editing needs to be done. But at least now it's a full and complete story that could be read from one end to the other. Not sure I'll bother continuing anytime soon but at least it's a (semi-)finished product now.

I don't think I can get an agent to run with it and self publishing is surprisingly expensive.