• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_5229.jpeg

Lizabeth Scott

From the Easy Cajun

A monastery in the English countryside had fallen on hard times, and decided to establish a business to defray their expenses, such as a bakery or winery. Being English, however, they decided to open a fish-and-chips restaurant. The establishment soon became very popular, attracting people from all over.

One city fellow, thinking himself clever, asked one of the brothers standing nearby, “I suppose you’re the ‘fish friar’?”

“No,” answered the brother cleverly, “I’m the ‘chip monk’. ”

My Idea of “Art”

View attachment 8281417

The Fabulous Topperweins. When Men were Men and Women could shoot too.
View attachment 8281416
I mowed the yard and did yardwork for an old money German ranch couple named Kluge from Fredricksburg. TX. living in Austin when I was 11-12. Their sawed limestone house and garage sat under giant live oaks in the middle of their property that took up a city block.

Inside their garage leaning against the wall was that exact same Indian head on tin drawing shot with a .22. It was either that Indian head drawing in the photo or Topperwein did more than one when he put on an exibition in Fredricksburg.

There's also a major road in San Antonio named after Topperwein.

Last edited:
Interesting article…

Best hope they go for the cities. Because the counterforce strike looks like it will suck.

Sirhr
Those computer models are pretending that only the actual missile silos are nuked. Having major cities targeted would basically blanket the entire continent with lethal dosing - regardless of missile base locations.

Reactions: mosin46 and Maggot
We have all kinds of invasive species here in the USA. Bugs, plants, viruses and animals that screw up our environment. It's time that we start exporting some to other countries. We can start with exporting all the illegals.
I care less about the Hispanic illegals than the muzzies. The wets mostly just want to work. The muzzies want Sharia Law. That shit needs removed like a cancer.

I care less about the Hispanic illegals than the muzzies. The wets mostly just want to work. The muzzies want Sharia Law. That shit needs removed like a cancer.
The wets don't care about politics and voting as much as working, playing the free shit system, buying beer, carne, beans, scratch-offs, drinking, fighting and fucking and reproducing on the taxpayer's dime.

The muzzies want to open convenient stores to sell the beer and scratch-offs to the wets and kill Christians.

Last edited:
Interesting article…

Best hope they go for the cities. Because the counterforce strike looks like it will suck.

Sirhr
The real question is, when in the past has mankind invented a new weapon and not found a chance to use it? The global elitists better get busy and nueter the MIC.

The real question is, when in the past has mankind invented a new weapon and not found a chance to use it? The global elitists better get busy and nueter the MIC.
Well....

We kind of did.

1701014466482.png

Noone has really tried a good thermonuclear yet, though. Hoping maybe Tehran. Those mountains would reflect the blast in really neat ways! Qum would be nice, too!

Sirhr

Sirhr

Reactions: babyguppy