• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

4kondst12cw61.jpg

Good. Biker was a fuckin asshole trying to pass on the inside. Dude had his blinker on
I've had the displeasure of knowing several very dedicated cyclists, and every single one of them believed public roadways were their personal gym and motorists have no right to interfere with their exercise routine (which was always in full tour de france spandex attire).

I've had the displeasure of knowing several very dedicated cyclists, and every single one of them believed public roadways were their personal gym and motorists have no right to interfere with their exercise routine (which was always in full tour de france spandex attire).
That’s why your ass gets run over

Good. Biker was a fuckin asshole trying to pass on the inside. Dude had his blinker on
The funny part is the reason he flipped is that he used his front brakes instead of both sets. He never hit the car, the brakes flipped him

Reactions: LeftyJason

can you imagine that police report?

-"it says here the victim died in their bed while they slept"

"yup thats correct"

-" but the cause of death was drowning?"

"yup seems to be"

-"and the location is listed as.......the pacific ocean.....?"

"mhm, yup, thats what it says"

Reactions: Lawless
The funny part is the reason he flipped is that he used his front brakes instead of both sets. He never hit the car, the brakes flipped him
I understand that. I find it hilarious that he had his front calipers dialed so fucking tight. First thing I did on my Ducati’s was back off that front caliper.

@EddieNFL
I was the youngest of 3 boys.
My mom had it figured out by then.

I knew to not do that in "school clothes", or the 2 new pairs of jeans that didn't have stains and holes I got in Sept and nice shirts.
Change, then go play. get as dirty as you want (except on Wednesdays, weekday church night)

If we were too muddy, we got the garden hose outside, strip down to skivvies and go take a shower. She would re-hose the clothes off before washing.

I have pics of my brothers and I after frog hunting where the only stuff not covered in mud is our eyes and our teeth. I will have to find those. Good times. Lots of fat bull frogs in gunny sacks I remember!

I think we lived next door. Our house backed up to a huge forest/swamp. We played in the "backyard."