• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny Gun FAIL compilation

jakew912

Private
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2011
SW Virginia, USA
This is a little bit long, but some of the clips are pretty funny. Music reminds me of my Grandfather, he loved the "Benny Hill" show!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jwdP__LQ8ms"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jwdP__LQ8ms" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Funny Gun FAIL compilation

577 T-Rex.

I think the right to bear arms is wonderful, this video, however, proves some people just shouldn't.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yeticowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What in the hell are they shooting there at the end. Looks like it hurts. </div></div>

I've seen that clip before. I don't know what kind of gun that is, but judging by the diameter of the barrel, and the obvious felt recoil, it must be a pretty big caliber.

The gun at the end is a 700 nitro express. Look it up on YouTube.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wes_Mantooth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">577 T-Rex.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The gun at the end is a 700 nitro express. Look it up on YouTube.
</div></div>

Its not a 700NE, it belongs to Saeed, the gentleman who runs accuratereloading.com and is a 577T-Rex. Its a joke he plays on some of the folks who visit, to remove the weights from the stock and let people shoot it.

I can't believe how many people were laughing about almost dying.
The little girl with the AK damn near fucked up every ones day.

My bad, its what come up when looking on YouTube for the 700NE.

I think i see Nip @ 2:28. Might just be wishfull thinking though. Chick @ 4:13 is cute as hell too

Yeah, I think the girl wrapped up like an Eskimo with the full auto almost f*cks a lot of shit up. Most of the rest, I don't feel sorry for.......I don't pity stupidity.

Pathetic fuck-retards.

Give them a cigarette lighter and they;d fuck it up.

This was confirmation that
1. pistol grip shotguns are not supposed to be aimed, for fucks sake its a shotgun
2. If it weren't for the extreme "deliverance types" gun manufacturers wouldn't be able to sell the stupid handgun calibers.

5:05 WTF? Dude deserved it. Glad that neither the child nor anyone else was hurt.