• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes FYI - Bushnell FFP Mil Reticle Spotter

Re: Final Thoughts - Bushnell FFP Mil Reticle Spot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: orkan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't vortex going to come out with some matched spotters for their viper PST's and razors? </div></div>

That would be very interesting...Anybody know a time scale?

Re: Final Thoughts - Bushnell FFP Mil Reticle Spot

Bushnell has the problems sorted out now. They pulled all of the old stock and have replaced it with new units that have had the quality control issues resolved. the interior coatings are different, the assembly process is done with new jigs that assure no reticle cant. interestingly bushnell considers any degree of reticle cant to be "out of spec". The reticle jump that was present in the older scopes is gone. The qc process now includes using a light table and cycling through the entire zoom range as well as other improvements.

I have some of the new ones in stock and can assure you they are without any issues. My confidence has been restored.
Bushnels customer service was not the best it could have been when people called with problems. I spoke with the VP of the spotting scope division and he assures me that they are working to better serve their dealers and customers.