• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GA Precision Current Lead Times 9/18/14 update

Hurry up Jan. 28 order!

05 Feb here... Hope it comes soon I don't want to spend another holiday or birthday or anniversary without any gifts the wife is holding the gap as credit for those gifts...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Got my phone call baby Christmas in January ! Just how I like to start the year , with a new GAP 10
Joe

Mid-Jan Order Arrived

Sweet rifle arrived....
GAP94m.jpg

22" Flutted 308 11.25" w/ Noveske Switchblock, all in FDE cerakote. 14.2# with scope and empty mag.

Last edited:
I am just bummed at one thing. I called 3 weeks before I sent in my rifle to discuss the rebarrel work order, which included the purchase and installation of a Jewell trigger. I was told they had them in stock. I specifically asked if I should purchase the trigger at that time to insure it would be available. I was told there's no need to pre-purchase the trigger ws they had plenty on hand! My rebarrel has been done since the last week of December with the exception of the Jewell trigger install because they are out of stock. Now I will miss the Berger Nationals because of this. Lesson learned the hard way!

Diego

What action is your gun built on?

How good are the mounts coming with the GAP-10 rifles? Anyone kept them for use with a high end scope or did you change them out? Just curious what the impression is of them so far.

How good are the mounts coming with the GAP-10 rifles? Anyone kept them for use with a high end scope or did you change them out? Just curious what the impression is of them so far.

When get mine I'll chime in. But for now it'll be my aad mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are Badger mounts. Not a thing wrong with them at all. 34mm with 30mm inserts. you could replace it. but there is no reason.

Not yet? , They were supposed to give me a call yesterday to let me know if the triggers were coming in or at least tell me which trigger I needed so I could go hunting for one my self. I did not get a call!! VERY FRUSTRATING TO SAY THE LEAST. I know they are busy but customer service is still important??? I can not say I am happy right now.

Ted

Last edited:
I'm running ga mount on one of my rigs, it's holding my hdmr.

Imo it's good enough to hold my chit maybe a little heavy compared to some of the others out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Well the squeaky wheel got the grease, was told my rifle is ready to be shipped out!! I am sure I will be happy with the end product. These things are to be expected when dealing with such a high demand company.

Diego

Well the squeaky wheel got the grease, was told my rifle is ready to be shipped out!! I am sure I will be happy with the end product. These things are to be expected when dealing with such a high demand company.

Diego

I robbed one out of my personal rifle for you!. We cannot control Jewell, we have had triggers on order since October. I wish you would have told someone you needed the rifle for a match as I can make deadlines happen if we know about them.

Hope you enjoy your rifle should be a great FTR
class rig.

George

They are Badger mounts. Not a thing wrong with them at all. 34mm with 30mm inserts. you could replace it. but there is no reason.

Perfect. I didn't realize they were Badger. I'm going to run a 34mm tube Steiner Military 5-25x in it, so should work like a champ.

I robbed one out of my personal rifle for you!. We cannot control Jewell, we have had triggers on order since October. I wish you would have told someone you needed the rifle for a match as I can make deadlines happen if we know about them.

class rig.

George

Wow, thank you very much, this will allow me to make the Berger SW Nats. And since it's one of yours, I am sure it will perform!! I am sorry for my impatience , but this shows the ultimate level of customer service!! My hats off to GAP.

thx Diego

class rig.

George
Now THAT'S what I call customer service right there.

class rig.

George

I never got a chance to mention it when I got my order, but George and the bunch came thru for my deadline as well! They shipped my gap 10 out in time for me to get to a family reunion/ family shooting competition.

Thanks again!

I never got a chance to mention it when I got my order, but George and the bunch came thru for my deadline as well! They shipped my gap 10 out in time for me to get to a family reunion/ family shooting competition.

Thanks again!

My birthday is coming up. :rolleyes:

Thanks again!

Lucky you. My deadline (and others) was to purchase a rifle and have it dros'd before jan 1, 2014 or have it registered when purchased. I didn't beat that deadline unfortunately. As much as I want my rifle, that process really bums me out.

Does anyone know if our gap 10s will be coming with a noveaki switch block?

I just found the original email, and yes I did order one and y gap 10 arrives Monday. You sir George are a bad ass my friend!!!!!

Lucky you. My deadline (and others) was to purchase a rifle and have it dros'd before jan 1, 2014 or have it registered when purchased. I didn't beat that deadline unfortunately. As much as I want my rifle, that process really bums me out.

Ditto. My order date was Jan 21st. I'm thinking about selling my rifle when I receive it now as I prefer not to have one registered.

I guess I don't understand. I'm in Texas and had my rifle registered with my FFL. It still shoots the same. To be an Architect in Texas, we now have to get finger printed. Strange, but whatever.

I guess I don't understand. I'm in Texas and had my rifle registered with my FFL. It still shoots the same. To be an Architect in Texas, we now have to get finger printed. Strange, but whatever.

Yes, but now it's registered with the state. Not just information taken down at the FFL.

My GAP-10 arrived today. 1 year to the day deposit was put down. Can't wait for scope to get here tomorrow and range time this weekend!

Do all the receivers say .308? Just wondering because my build was a .260, so wasnt sure if the lower was stamped a generic caliber or if it should match the upper. I checked the bore and it is definetly not a .308.

Last edited:
My GAP-10 arrived today. 1 year to the day deposit was put down. Can't wait for scope to get here tomorrow and range time this weekend!

Do all the receivers say .308? Just wondering because my build was a .260, so wasnt sure if the lower was stamped a generic caliber or if it should match the upper. I checked the bore and it is definetly not a .308.

All Lower receivers are stamped 308, an additional marking on the barrel of all non-308 win chamberings is marked on the side of the barrel (exposed portion ahead of the handguard).

I ordered GAP-10 Jan 24 2013. I received notice my rifle is complete Jan 16, 2014 and ready for delivery. Just FYI for those in that crazy Jan ordering time.

For those of you at GA Precision that read this. I sincerely applaud you for *NOT* rushing orders for the sake of pushing rifles out the door!! If people can't figure out that when they order a made-to-order rifle, in these political climates of weapons, that it'll take some time, they should just get a shelf gun. So, THANK YOU, George and crew for keeping to your standards and making some of the sweetest supersonic lead slingers out there!!!

-G45