• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos gap armalite ar-10 Snipers Hide edition

wordisbawn2008

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2009
eastern wash
I bought this thing from JasonK a couple months ago, threw on a magpul prs, harris bi pod, and falcon 4-14 ffp scope...finally some time in yesterday and she is surgical!

Re: gap armalite ar-10 Snipers Hide edition

smile.gif
That is one fine looking rifle!

L.

thanks!............the sucker is heavy enough to anchor a ship, but damn i was impressed with how smooth and accurate it shot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good looking rig and target. What range?</div></div> little over a hundred yards ( far back as we could get at the gravel pit we were shootin at) shot quite a few groups like that, was really happy with how it shot.

Group buy? Only kidding. I am happy not to live anywhere close to George Gardner. I would have to live in a smaller trailer than the one I live in now, and I would be riding a tenspeed to work.

there was a group buy on them, new they were only like $1900, it was the second SH rifle GAP did for us.

They are serious tack drivers... its a good score.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimbob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like my neck of the woods</div></div> the gravel pit i was shootin at is definitely in your neck of the woods, up bisbee 5 miles outside of kf

Thanks Frank, I was stupid and missed it. Can't afford anything now, trying to save for one of those plastic above-ground pools to go behind my trailer this summer so we can relax a bit in the evenings and wash up the beagles...

yeah its not too heavy to carry, but you wouldn't mistake it for a huntin rifle thats for sure

didn't realiize there was so many people around here with ga rifles. that is 1 kickass ar

Love it! I've got a thing for these big ARs. I have the same scope on mine.

That is nice grouping, as good or better of my bolt gun in .223. What length barrel is on it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is nice grouping, as good or better of my bolt gun in .223. What length barrel is on it?</div></div> you know i've never heard for sure what length barrel comes on these, but i took a tape measure to it and it looks like 20" maybe?

Just chaps my A** Jason didn't give me first dibs on a buy back!
He's not getting the fat lady back anytime soon! Definitely the one that got away.

Trilogymac

Nice. Which stock is that?
Thnak you in advance.