• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP Rifle "The Beast"

Re: GAP Rifle "The Beast"

Honestly it's not anyone's place to question 7.62s beliefs regardless if that person disagrees with him. I don't mean any offense but like he said were in the rifle section. If it's that big of a issue PM.

Cool looking rifle! Love the color combo almost as much as orange/black.

Reguard less of beliefs, race, or creed that's a sweet looking rifle. I might of done some of the parts differently but when viewed as a whole that looks awesome!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BGEFIVEFOURONE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"> Beast wont win</span>. </div></div>

+100

That rifle has to be the most butt ugliest gun I have ever set my eyes upon...........the AM Pacer of the rifle world!

T. Kifer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BGEFIVEFOURONE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"> Beast wont win</span>. </div></div>

+100 </div></div>

+10000

Lot of wasted imagination and talent went into that rifle. Im sure its a hammer. Bout all Im gonna say about that.

Thats hot man!!!!!!!! Awesome idea and detail,,,,,,, We all know it shoots as good as it looks.

Sweet rifle. The detail is amazing! It's a gun folks, nothing more, nothing less.

I would not want it.

I don't think it looks good.

It does NOT send a good message to children at the range.

I really think good fun or not....You used poor judgment on this build

GAP has been blessed to grow into the company it is. Someone up above could take all that away in a blink of an eye. I'd not forget that and not try to put on that the devil is cool in any way

Just keepin it real George. I'm sure you appreciate that.

Kinda wonder if they ran across a ser#xxxx316 if anyone would paint it up with a pic of Jesus Christ hanging on a cross for all of us?

Probably wouldnt be "cool" or "wicked" or "awesome" enough.

Why is this turning into a religious cry baby fest?!

IT"S A DAMN RIFLE, with a theme..... leave it at that.

I agree it shouldn't digress into a religious discussion but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I think it is ugly and distasteful.

How long is the barrel?

I say scope it and shoot it! If it doesn't explode and rip a portion of your face and arm off, thank the Man upstairs!

I like the look of it, I would rock it. Is the Beast for sale, or is this going in the vault?

I fucking love it. That's one hell of a nice paint job

thats sweet. nice job, good take on the concept. sell it for top dollar, or put it on display

Makes me wonder what type of person would put so much effort into something that glorifies satan..

You say that it's all just harmless fun; well you apparently didn't take a second to think of all the good christian customers you have that just might be offended that you'd make a mockery of their way of life.

If someone had put in an order for that thing, then maybe you do it (I wouldn't). If you were actually a Satanist I would understand, but this is plain ole fashioned immaturity. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wow, that thing is insane. Is it for sale?

I think it would be fun to do a complimentary rifle, like Seth mentions above. Get some lightning going...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shepheard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I fucking love it. That's one hell of a nice paint job </div></div>

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

You should do a Harry Potter themed one next. That thread would go ape-shit.

Some of you guys sound like you want the Christian version of Sharia. How about clicking the thread, saying to yourself "nope, not for me" and looking at one of the other thousands of threads on this forum without titles that might give you a clue as to their content? You know, that whole if-you-have-nothing-good-to-say christian virtue...?

I bet if it was a stock with a picture of Allah with a headshot dripping allah brains everywhere, you'd be hard as a rock right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should do a Harry Potter themed one next. That thread would go ape-shit.

Some of you guys sound like you want the Christian version of Sharia. How about clicking the thread, saying to yourself "nope, not for me" and looking at one of the other thousands of threads on this forum without titles that might give you a clue as to their content? You know, that whole if-you-have-nothing-good-to-say christian virtue...?

I bet if it was a stock with a picture of Allah with a headshot dripping allah brains everywhere, you'd be hard as a rock right now. </div></div>

No offense here.

I myself worship Ramtha via the bhagwan shree rajneesh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should do a Harry Potter themed one next. That thread would go ape-shit.

I bet if it was a stock with a picture of Allah with a headshot dripping allah brains everywhere, you'd be hard as a rock right now. </div></div>

George posted and got peoples opinion, good and bad. No one here called names or said anything bad, just disagreed or stated THEIR opinion. Some people feel it's a little sacrilegious but that's their opinion. If it's against the rules to post regarding religion or politics then it shouldn't have been posted in the first place. The rifle is religious in it's nature of "theme". It is what it is. I'm Christian but I feel it was just a rifle build, nothing meant by it. Would I own it, NO.

That is one original Awesome looking rifle, it would look great in a scabbard on the back of a Harley.

I'd love to buy it, if ever it comes up for sale!

I would absolutely love to own that rifle. GAP and Dimensions have a showstopper at SHOT for sure. This rifle is going to be both
revered and reviled but certainly sought out and discussed. I wish it were mine.

I'm amazed at how quickly scary faces and three number combinations can make people get irrational, irritated, and ready to type
... yet somehow human skulls w/bullet holes in the forehead, flames, and "I'll kill you" sayings on ejection ports and patches don't
illicit the same need to chime in pseudo-religiously.

satan.gif

Let me get this straight.........your telling me that if someone came on this forum and started bashing your country, or your 2nd ammendment rights that you wouldn't chime in your opinion? Or if you saw a rifle on here that had a paint scene of a pile of dead American troops with a terrorist holding an AK in triumph over them that you wouldn't post your opinion?

If you new someone of middle eastern descent was waving a burning American flag over his head when the World Trade Center was hit that you wouldn't walk over there and tell him what your opinion of him was? Your absolutely right you would as would I. Somehow that would be different than what I'm doing know?

No, the only thing that is different now is I'm not stating a "popular" opinion. Don't get me wrong.......I love my country, my flag, and my rights every bit as much as you do, to the point of death........that being said

I love Jesus Christ and "That Book" more than my country and my rights, so you can bet your life when I see something that is a direct attack on it or glorifies its opposite, I'm gonna say something about it. Respectfully, but it will be said. You have your opinion as do I. I have just as much right to say its garbage as you do to say "its wicked freakin awesome dude".

I'll read your post, you can read mine. You don't like what it says, keep it to yourself and ill do the same.

God Bless Brother and Happy New Year!

Seth

Guys, lets keep the religious, social and political babble to ourselves, we don't need this here, if you don't like the rifle, just say you don't and be done with it, no need to explain why.

I personally think the decal would have looked a lot better without the images, simply red and black and it would have looked unique.

The difference is I can tell art from faith. Do you think George was "attacking" you with a painted rifle stock?

I am pro-faith and anti-silly (at least the stupid kind of silly; I luvs me some silly kinda silly) and getting oh-so-predictably ate up over a painted rifle stock is silly.

Here is a picture of the inside of a church, all christiany and such, that I took on a recent trip to Budapest. Now this thread has balance and harmony.

churchhdr01.jpg

Can we please get back to the rifle and stop sharing religious ideals people? last I heard that was against forum rules.

I'm not upset, and no, I don't think that's what George was out to do, but, it is what it is and he did have some idea what was gonna happen, hence the disclaimer.

I have my opinion, you have yours. Ready to move on yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Here is a picture of the inside of a church, all christiany and such, that I took on a recent trip to Budapest. Now this thread has balance and harmony.</div></div>
churchhdr01.jpg

Wow, thats one <span style="font-style: italic">hell</span> of a church
laugh.gif
wink.gif

The rifle doesn't offend me but it is pretty ugly.

IMO 762frmafr's comments were out of line.

I am so offended that the only way you will ever make it right George is to give me that rifle. Voodoo curse or not I'd wear that barrel out in a month.

Nice work guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RFutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> IMO 762frmafr's comments were out of line. </div></div>

The comments were made in jest. As I am sure the same way the rifle was built. Seems the zealots have a hard time comprehending that principle.

I can appreciate the concept, and the skills of George, the guys at GAP and Jeromy that went into the rifle....I don't find it offensive.

But then I did grow up listening to Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin and go to a school where we were forced to go to church four times a week
wink.gif