• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garmin Xero C1 Pro chronograph

GarminPills.jpg

Some info for y'all. SOME "resellers" already have them sitting there, but they can't ship until the 19th. That's 100% legit confirmed info. I'll also say, that some of the more connected resellers did not receive nearly the number they ordered, on the magnatude of received less than half their initial order. So, take that for what it's worth, but I know for a fact that a few stores have a batch sitting there ready to get shipped out. Anybody that WAS taking a "preorder", they're already on "backorder".

Get that F5 button warmed up boys.

Im not buying anymore products I swear, just the new Garmin Xero, the Area419 clamp and the Ingenuity Powder dispenser, thats it, I swear.....then shamelessly looks at overcrowded loading room.
Apparently you just cost me $350 on something I didn't know existed, that I really don't need, but ya, cool, thanks.

Blindly purchases preorder without even watching video to see if it's any better than the standard trickler, that I have no issues with. GAS is a real problem in my world, between playing bass and shooting it's no wonder why I'm poor.

Some info for y'all. SOME "resellers" already have them sitting there, but they can't ship until the 19th. That's 100% legit confirmed info. I'll also say, that some of the more connected resellers did not receive nearly the number they ordered, on the magnatude of received less than half their initial order. So, take that for what it's worth, but I know for a fact that a few stores have a batch sitting there ready to get shipped out. Anybody that WAS taking a "preorder", they're already on "backorder".

Get that F5 button warmed up boys.
If there is a vendor with then sitting in the floor they should be spamming this discussion, or better yet sensing me a message so I can send them money lol

Reactions: Wheezy
Apparently you just cost me $350 on something I didn't know existed, that I really don't need, but ya, cool, thanks.

Blindly purchases preorder without even watching video to see if it's any better than the standard trickler, that I have no issues with. GAS is a real problem in my world, between playing bass and shooting it's no wonder why I'm poor.
Unfortunately for you - go on their YouTube and see the even newer version that is not on their site. Won’t be available for another six months or so. It’s an entire system. It’s only good if you are into 6 second powder drops with almost no fails. It looks pretty sick.

If there is a vendor with then sitting in the floor they should be spamming this discussion, or better yet sensing me a message so I can send them money lol
The one, 100% verification of this, is taking backorders if you call. PM me if you want to get on the backorder list with them. There are 30 of the initial 100 they ordered, that intial 100 is already presold and I do not know how long the backorder list is. I reckon better chances of getting in somewhere else that hasn't been taking preorders, like Scheels or even direct with Garmin.

Unfortunately for you - go on their YouTube and see the even newer version that is not on their site. Won’t be available for another six months or so. It’s an entire system. It’s only good if you are into 6 second powder drops with almost no fails. It looks pretty sick.

The one, 100% verification of this, is taking backorders if you call. PM me if you want to get on the backorder list with them. There are 30 of the initial 100 they ordered, that intial 100 is already presold and I do not know how long the backorder list is. I reckon better chances of getting in somewhere else that hasn't been taking preorders, like Scheels or even direct with Garmin.
I'll just join the group of folks trying to refresh page every chance I get... while I'm supposed to be working... maybe I'll get lucky... prolly not but we will see

Im not buying anymore products I swear, just the new Garmin Xero, the Area419 clamp and the Ingenuity Powder dispenser, thats it, I swear.....then shamelessly looks at overcrowded loading room.
You suffer from GAS.
Gear aquisition syndrome..

Reactions: drglock
The guy is legit. He got me a nice deal on a vudu 5-25 and I even bought a psa sabre through him. And yes he just started and I'm going to message him and laugh about the terms and conditions.

Huge fan of Porters and Bevan - wouldn’t support someone stealing from either.
I was told I got linked here. I am very embarrassed about this mistake but I was texting Andy from Porter's and he was helping me out when I was setting up my website. It is fixed now, thank you for pointing this out. It's boiler plate generated T&C. Also, I got in a bit of trouble from Garmin for listing early. You can email me at [email protected]

hey sorry for sharing here. this was the first place I thought of when I saw your listing
I was told I got linked here. I am very embarrassed about this mistake but I was texting Andy from Porter's and he was helping me out when I was setting up my website. It is fixed now, thank you for pointing this out. It's boiler plate generated T&C. Also, I got in a bit of trouble from Garmin for listing early. You can email me at [email protected]

Understandable, I have to start somewhere. I did just open a Garmin account exclusively for this product. I hope to someday earn your trust and business!
Transparency is a great thing and a one huge step towards getting some of my business right there. Might hit you up shortly to order something at least as I love to support small businesses and people chasing their dreams. Lets talk large rifle primers! LOL - maybe just some 153 A tips to start, I'm runnin low.

Ohhhh... getting excited... this wasn't there a few days ago.

Please stop, can’t get more hard than this

Transparency is a great thing and a one huge step towards getting some of my business right there. Might hit you up shortly to order something at least as I love to support small businesses and people chasing their dreams. Lets talk large rifle primers! LOL - maybe just some 153 A tips to start, I'm runnin low.
Reloading supplies have even skinnier margins than I thought when I started! It’s a bulk buyers game for sure haha.

Android one available now as well:

Reactions: Snapper314
Has anyone got info on how they adapt at the bottom ? 1/4" bolt ? Is it just flat or does or have some sort of interface mechanism ? Bonus points for a picture or similar..

I didn't see any mention of it in this thread so has anyone seen the Xero S1 Trapshooting Trainer? I don't know how long that's been out but it's got some neat stuff. It makes complete sense they'd make a chronograph. I can't only imagine some of the things they can add to the C1 based on the video for the S1.

Will this chrono capture velocity at different distances like Labradar or just at the muzzle?

Downloaded the app and signed up for an email notification. Been wanting a chrono for years but was never happy with what I was looking at till now. Will make me finish my reloading equipment. I stopped buying things after getting an Area 419 press and all of the dies I needed because of the pandemic panic buying. I even passed on my Autotrickler V4 spot when it was my turn.

Reactions: sodakhunter