• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Gemtech Pays your tax stamp!

assistancefromadistance

Private
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2009
Southern Oklahoma
I just saw this, If you purchase a Gemtech Tundra 9MM can by the end of april Gemtech will pay the $200 tax stamp for you. Just pay for the can and you have until the end of june to get your paperwork sent to them.
Here is the link.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=20&t=277265
We are placing our last order of the month on monday if any of you guys want in on this. $650.00 and they pay the tax.

Re: Gemtech Pays your tax stamp!

It's a real creative way of changing meaning to the word "Gemtax" (which they actually use). Very, very creative.

And a good way to sell a few cans. Just wish it was on other cans as I already have their 9mm can.

Anybody with a subscription to silencer research want to give us a hint as to how the Tundra faired in the comparison?
wink.gif

So, does the can just have to be ordered before the end of April or does the paperwork have to be submitted and everything? If it's just a matter of ordering the can before the end of the month, I'm going to order one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtask</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, does the can just have to be ordered before the end of April or does the paperwork have to be submitted and everything? If it's just a matter of ordering the can before the end of the month, I'm going to order one. </div></div>

They have to have your completed ready to send to ATF form 4 by June 15, they will cut a check for ATF on your behalf but your correct Form 4 must be in their hands by June 15 from what I understand.

Gemtech is really good about getting your dealer a copy of the Form 3, so you dealer can have your forms ready to go to you for signoff etc before he even receives your can, of course you cannot submit your Form 4 until your dealer actually has the can is his possession, which if you order next week, should not be an issue.

I have had two guys get in on this deal.

Scott

Thanks SC - appreciate the info!

I just got in on this - can't wait to get this thing on my P226

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunbroker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just saw this, If you purchase a Gemtech Tundra 9MM can by the end of april Gemtech will pay the $200 tax stamp for you. Just pay for the can and you have until the end of june to get your paperwork sent to them.
Here is the link.
We are placing our last order of the month on monday if any of you guys want in on this. $650.00 and they pay the tax. </div></div>

The above timeline is WRONG. Your paperwork must be at GEMTECH by June 15th. Read the next to last paragraph in the link.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunbroker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just saw this, If you purchase a Gemtech Tundra 9MM can by the end of april Gemtech will pay the $200 tax stamp for you. Just pay for the can and you have until the end of june to get your paperwork sent to them.
Here is the link.
We are placing our last order of the month on monday if any of you guys want in on this. $650.00 and they pay the tax. </div></div>

The above timeline is WRONG. Your paperwork must be at GEMTECH by June 15th. Read the next to last paragraph in the link. </div></div>

Jun 15th is the deadline to have you completed paperwork to Gemtech. Your receipt must be dated before May 1st to qualify - at least that is what the Gemtech guys told my dealer when he called them on the 28th to order mine.

Did anyone who got in on this deal receive their can yet?

Sent my paperwork in on June 15th, went pending July 18th and just received my paperwork back and picked up my Tundra yesterday, Oct. 31st.

4 months, 16 days total.