• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Gene Ingram goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chucky

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
I ordered these pair back in December of 2007. Last week I got an email telling me they would be done this week. Well after almost 3 years of waiting they are finally done and just in time for deer season. It is a custom combo with spalted maple for the handles, D2 blade steel with mosaic pins. I got the light skinner and his number 2 drop point.

So what do you think?
Helmetmount018.jpg

Re: Gene Ingram goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too nice to take into the field......nice work though. </div></div>

I don't know about that. In my book they are tools and should be used accordingly. Bow season opens up here on the 11th and I am hoping to put them to use shortly after that.

They are good looking though. Man I am excited.

Those are very nice, I got three of them coming in December.

Those are gorgeous!
Looks like it was worth the wait.
Congrats.

Trilogymac

I'm not really a knife guy. I have a few hunting and pocket knives but I can understand your excitement and patience waiting for 3 years. Those are beautiful knives. Congrats on the purchase.

Very nice!....but almost three years wait for knives?? seems a bit much. i wouldnt wait that long for a rifle....just sayin'

Congrats on the Ingrams. His wait list just gets longer. I have a few and keep putting myself on the list. Go get em dirty.

Call or email him what you want. He puts your name on a list and emails you the week he is going to work on them to make sure you still want them. You send him the check and once it cashes he mails them to you. No down payment.