• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Geraldo Rivera

mvphilly

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2022
NY
Douche bag Heraldo Rivera yes Mr Al Capones vault went on Hannity with a flint lock musket to show what gun was used in the time the 2nd Amendment was crafted. He thinks this is proof that the Founders never intended for the citizens to possess anything else but a musket. I wonder if he thinks free speech only applies to the printed press since that what was available at the time of the 1st Amendment.

He also stated the other night that “AR” stood for automatic rifle!
he should have remained at the brick wall.
mail him a condum, he is a dickhead.
🤬

Reactions: lash
Heraldo is an idiot.
Early on he did some interesting shows. True color always shows. I offer my standard reply to idiocy.
Mickey giving the bird.jpg

We should limit free speech to using only words in common use in 1800.

Freedom of religion should only apply to the 10 most common religions in America in 1800.

Same goes for taxes, they can only tax items in common use in 1800.

People should only be allowed to travel by methods in common use in 1800.

The more you apply fucktard logic to daily life, the more you look like a complete fucking idiot or Gerald Rivera.

Dumb ass believes the second amendment is based on people having muskets not AR's.

Many patriots around that time actually had BETTER weapons than those that were issued to the British Army. The pudunk in the soon to be United States had muskets with - get this - rifled barrels - known commonly as "Pennsylvania Rifles". They were accurate out to about 300 yards - far more accurate at distance than the British issued smooth bore musket.

And private individuals at that time owned cannons, some quite large, and some of those cannons were mounted on privately owned ships. So in essence private individuals owned the equivalent of battleships at the time.

So yeah, muskets Geraldo. Idiot.

Flintlock muskets were weapons of war & assault weapons when the 2nd Amendment was written.
This always seems to be overlooked and understandably we should be entitled to the modern version.
Any person or government threatening a free state certainly won't be using flint locks.

Reactions: gigamortis
I always liked how G. Gordon Liddy always referred to him by his real name; Gerald Riviera just to keep it out there how full of shit the guy is. Same with "Gunga Dan" for Dan Rathers.

He's right. The founders had the wisdom to craft one of the greatest documents in history.......but had not enough foresight to do so with advancements in the future.

I know it's early in the day and there's plenty of dumb here but it's going to take a lot to out do the stooopidity in this post.
He's right. The founders had the wisdom to craft one of the greatest documents in history.......but had not enough foresight to do so with advancements in the future.

Reactions: myronman3
Geraldo and all the rest of the leftists can go ahead and suck start that musket Kirk Cobain style.

he is right.

BUT....keep in mind..that was state of the art tech back then. it was the premier weapon system of the time.....the same the military used.
And private citizens owned warships and cannon. Letters of marquee etc

Shall not be Infringed

Means tanks javelins nukes destroyers etc

Reactions: myronman3