• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

glock sales go up/ thought this was interesting

Re: glock sales go up/ thought this was interesting

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Country DeVil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-11...s-giffords.html

what do you think? </div></div>

FUCK BLOOMBERG !!!! You read this Shit ? :

"Wolff was right. Instead of hurting sales, the massacre had the $499 semi-automatic pistols -- popular with police, sport shooters and gangsters"

Just has to throw in "Gangsters"
mad.gif

Good time to buy a few extra high cap mags just in case the idiots on the hill get some traction

<span style="font-style: italic">“The fact that the guy had a magazine that could carry 33 rounds, he was not out to just kill. He was there to do a mass killing,” said Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky, a forensics expert at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. </span>

The best line in the article because everybody knows that if you intend to only kill a few people, you grab your revolver, not your auto
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like JRose said, it's reactive. I bought a Sig 556 SWAT for $1800 right when Obama got elected. Sold it for $2400 a month later when everyone was scared about new possible gun laws. Now they're back to well under $1800. But it's never a bad idea to stock up on the high cap mags, SBR's and your choice uppers.

The operator of a nearby gun shop told me he received a call from his FN distributor the day after the Ft Hood shootings. He said it was a courtesy call to see if their shop wanted to order any of the remaining FN Five-sevenS. The day before the shootings, the distributor said he'd had 300 in stock he couldn't give away. The day after, he was down to 15 and he wanted to give him the chance to order a few before they were gone.

so by what was written in the latter half of this article are they implying that looser concealed carry laws some how help contribute to this. that's right since john hinckley jr tried to kill Reagan in DC the stricter laws prevented him for carry a gun. wait?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dismas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like JRose said, it's reactive. I bought a Sig 556 SWAT for $1800 right when Obama got elected. Sold it for $2400 a month later when everyone was scared about new possible gun laws. Now they're back to well under $1800. But it's never a bad idea to stock up on the high cap mags, SBR's and your choice uppers. </div></div>

This reminds me of the Clinton days and the assault rifle ban. I purchased an FN-FNC in around '87 for around $350-400. Sold it for $2200 in about 2002.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave_</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good time to buy a few extra high cap mags just in case the idiots on the hill get some traction </div></div>

i am already ahead of you i ordered 10 more HK ump 45 mags