• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GO BLUE!!....well go and get your program straightened out

Ghogs Nightmare

Wobi Madano
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2006
In the Nightmares of Ghogs
Any other Wolverine fan's here sick of Hoke the joke and Michigan failing to be a power team they once were....well at least in the Big 10 before the SEC and PAC made us look like a D3 program.

Yessir. It's definately Hoke's last year but it comes down to a lot more than just the coach. They need a complete overhaul with a new athletic director as well. Let's just pray for Jim Harbaugh when the season is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTUN I do feel sorry for Michigan fans though. Something has to change up there to get back to the old Michigan football years.

I was talking to my family back in Ohio about this. It's getting old blowing you boys out, it's not even fun anymore.

Sorry, I had to do it. Go Bucks!!!

As a Buckeye fan I like the fact that Michigan loses every year to us, as far as I am concerned they can keep Hoke and keep up the trend.

I think this goes deeper than Hoke. The whole NCAA is killing college football. Hoke should be terminated for putting that QB back in the game. I'm a Michigan fan since birth, this is about the worse it has been.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was talking to my family back in Ohio about this. It's getting old blowing you boys out, it's not even fun anymore.

Sorry, I had to do it. Go Bucks!!!

Says you. I've been behind enemy lines for 36 years and I'm enjoying every minute of this. After dealing with and growing up with the Cooper years up here and I'd love it if Hokeapotamus was given a lifetime contract.

Michigan is improving. They were a blocked field goal away from beating Rutgers yesterday:)

Hoke is a poor head coach and embarrassing in front of the media. I'm no Michigan fan but hate to see a great program go through this.

Yessir. It's definately Hoke's last year but it comes down to a lot more than just the coach. They need a complete overhaul with a new athletic director as well. Let's just pray for Jim Harbaugh when the season is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Harbaugh coaching UoM would be quite the "get". There are reports he's leaving the 49ers at the end of this season. But ....... we shall see -

Harbaugh guaranteed to leave after season? York: ‘That’s categorically not true’
Posted on October 6, 2014

Today, York spoke and used far more than 140 characters.

In an interview on the “Rich Eisen Show” on DirecTV, York dismissed a report from FOX’s Jay Glazer, who said Sunday that Harbaugh wouldn’t return to the 49ers in 2015, even if he wins a Super Bowl.

“That’s categorically not true,” York said.

http://http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/10/06/harbaugh-will-leave-after-season-york-thats-categorically-not-true/

If Harbaugh has an inkling to get back into coaching college, this would be a great time. At least two high profile jobs, Michigan and Florida will be open. Michigan would be fortunate to get him, as would the Big-10. Both desperately need an infusion of excitement

Dear Buckeye fans.....what comes around goes around. One of these days......Michigan will get its shit straight. Hopefully before I die. It's a sad time to be a Michigan fan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jim Harbaugh or John Harbaugh - is either one interested in coaching for UoM? Nick Saben is much happier back coaching college, and so is Steve Spurrier.