• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Aries64 is definitely GTG!!! just got a scope in from him and it is everything that he advertised it to be. Excellent deal all the way around - Communications, shipping, quality, etc! I wish more were like Keith - One of the good guys!

Triman2008 is GTG. Great to deal with, good communication. He is as good as they come.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">layin low</span></span> is GTG! Prompt payment, great communication, and very smooth deal. No worries with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">layin low</span></span>.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold">BattleAxe</span> is definitely <span style="font-weight: bold">GOOD TO GO!</span> One of those rare persons that still has enough faith in people to put the goods in the mail before he receives payment. Class Act.

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Jhopkins and TacticalJ are both GTG, good comms and a smooth transaction with each of them.

Thanks,
Matt</span></span>

Just concluded a trade (swapped high end pistols) with LightFoot. He is GTG. Great communications and the pistol is better than described. Deal with confidence.

Just got a new Rock Creek blank from bugholes. Thanks Greg, you are a great guy to deal with. Look to him for blanks on the commercial sales area in the PX.

Thanks,
Frank

Did a sale with ballistic1. Definately a "good to go" member of the 'Hide. Deal with confidence!! Thanks Trent.

rwest is the man! I would definitely do business with him again. Thanks for a beautiful gun!!!
qzou4w.jpg

34nfyte.jpg

leagle is 100% good to go. Just completed a trade with leagle in less than three days delivered on both sides. Great communication and the pistol is great. One of the easiest and best transactions that I have had on the Hide.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">MJPLEO</span></span> is GTG, great communication.

Thanks, Johnny

Bought a USO ST-10 from gau17. Arrived quickly, well packaged, and as advertised. Doesn't get any better than this.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Sami</span></span> is GTG! Very fast payment and great communication. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Sami</span></span> is new to the Hide' but hes' off to a good start.

Keith

CHOOTER is GTG! Just got a leupold mark 4 25x50mm 8.5 TMR which was a great price and in immacuate shape. had it sighted today for my Rem700 AICS .308 at Tanner's Gun Shop here in PA. perfect!

"Ken" Kenco Arms is G2G Fast shipping and Good Packaging!

"Rick" Old Leatherneck is G2G aswell. Fast shipping/packaging!

Both items were just as discribed Great Hide Members

Re15 hooked me up. Great guy. Thanks for the help.
Chad