• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Dolomite_Supafly is GTG.
Bought a scope from him this morning and he shipped it out by noon.
Great communication and solid to deal with.
Buy with confidence.

jshelton2006
Good experience with this Hide member. Got the item shipped, and communicated along the way. 👍

@jakelly is a super good dude. He was first on a powder buy and offered me a couple pounds anyway at a really, really fair price. Picked it up today and had a great conversation.

Tyler from MK Machining is a great guy to do either personal or business transactions with. TOP notch in every way!!!!!

Last edited:
obiwanjak is GTG! Great communication, excellent packaging, prompt shipping with timely tracking number update. Deal with confidence!

Keith

Henok is gtg in my book. Bought a mk6 scope from him. Great price. Scope was shipped very fast and arrived in great condition. No issues at all. Very happy with this transaction.

I highly recommend JRSPrecison!!
Purchased a scope from him. Awesome communication and willing to do what ever to make me comfortable with the deal!!
Optic as described and quick with shipping!!

@derek1ee Is GTG. Bought some rail attachments for my LMSS spotting scope that he made and they are better then I could have expected. Ordered Thursday, arrived Monday packed like a million dollar necklace. All hardware included. I will gladly do business again.

@Bull23
Fantastic comms throughout a not small transaction. Made the entire process too easy. I've been here a good long while and this is easily one of the best deals I've been involved in.

Reactions: Bull23
@Firstfive solid guy. Contacted me if I was still interested in a scopeI had commented on but had already sold. He got a couple more and I was happy to get one. Brand new wrapped in plastic still Leupold Mark 5 HD with PR2 reticle. Great communications and fast shipping.

Reactions: Firstfive
@Aries64 conducted business with the utmost professionalism. Personal, great communication and fast shipping. Deal with confidence!

ilikebmxbikes Great seller. My magazines arrived quickly, and they were excellent condition, too. Very smooth transaction.

Jerry