• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">JMC</span></span></span> is good to go!!

Paid as promised, great communication and a real pleasure to do business with.

moore_ man Is good to do business with. Prompt communication and fast shipment. Scope is far better than described. looking forward to the next deal.

Big Bull

striclyRUM is good to go.

Bought an IOR scope from him, great price, great condition, great communication and fast shipping.

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Voluntold</span> and <span style="font-size: 14pt">Adam B</span> are both GTG! Had two very easy transactions with these gentlemen. Deal with confidence folks. Thanks again guys!

Sorry its taken me long to get around to it.
Thanks for the fast payment & hassle free transactions
these guys are G2G!!
smile.gif

csi:cyberspace
westford86
adm845
BERTMAN77MK2
jeepone
CS223

bullseyelr - Stand up guy! Thanks!!!

Easy to do business with and is a stand up guy when a minor item came up. THANK YOU!

Re: bullseyelr - Stand up guy! Thanks!!!

acloco...good to go..very understanding with minor error and great to deal with.

KYS338 is 100% GTG. Super fast payment and a super smooth transaction. Easily one of the best transaction on the Hide for me.

" rwest " is a standup guy. Very smooth transaction. Deal with confidence. Would welcome opportunity to do business with him again.
.......SmokeRolls

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Got my scope from <span style="color: #000099">frankythefly</span> yesterday. It was just as advertised if not better. Good guy to deal with, fast shipping and good communication throughout, he is GTG.</span>

ORD is G2G. Great to deal with and and communication was smooth and a great guy to work with.

JMC

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">+1 for Tschiemer</span></span> - Deal with confidence with Robert. Had a flawless transaction on a big ticket item with him.

I just bought a Manfrotto tripod from Scott AKA Cheese here on the Hide. It was exactly as described, new in the box. Great communication and super prompt shipping. Great guy to do business with as I am sure many of you already know.

They do NOT get any better than GunjunkieM24 !!! Thanks for everything, my friend!

Bought some once fired brass from Hammer457. The man shipped it fast and everything was as expected. It's also a huge bonus when "once fired brass" really is once fired! He's GTG in my book.

Good to go:

Deisel.
Sent funds straight away. And a good guy to deal with.

Thank you