• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Nashlaw is a fantastic member to work with, fast responses, accurate description in the add and even threw in some extra bullets. He is good to go.

I met Jerry R on Saturday to purchase a rifle. It was a pleasure doing buisness with him. He is very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed talking with him.

Thanks Jerry!

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:
<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">CEGA</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jbak</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">rth1800</span></span> and <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">jrtroubleshooter</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOPO-sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kevin Deaton is GTG! </div></div>

I have to say the same. Kevin_Deaton is gtg -- two excellent transactions with him on high dollar items!

Thanks Kevin. See you at Shotshow!

DDindetroit

Good Guy List

Two smooth scope transactions: NF NXS scopies.

HairHunter:Squires
Sturkis: ExDPD

Are both good to go!

DDindetroit

moccw aka Josh Thompson is GTG. Traded pistols with him and was a pleasure to do business with!

OFShooter

Scope received today - looks like it's NIB as John described. Great guy to deal with.

mac37 is GTG!

jojunior is GTG. Had two excellent transactions with him. Deal with confidence!!!!!!

I am really new here but I just want to say that TeufelHund is A#1 and GTG in my book! (But a lot of you already know that)

I've never bought a firearm off of a Forum before and had some (a lot of!) concerns and doubts. Barney answered all of my questions etc openly and honestly. I appreciate him remaining calm during it all and more to the point, easing my mind about "stuff". Everything he said in his ad and in pm/emails was 100% and just as he said. No surprises other than the rifle looked a lot better in "person" than what the pictures showed.

I can't say enough about our deal but I can ad 1 more thing- Thanks Brother!

TonyAngel is GTG- came through on ruger 10/22 barrel I bought from him. fast shipping and good communication.....

bward is a great seller. Brought the rifle to my house and made sure I have everything I needed to start shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rwest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aries64 is good to go.

</div></div>
Thanks Robert, right back at ya! <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">rwest</span></span> is definitely GTG guys.

Keith

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #000099">POWELL is GTG, very smooth tranaction and excellent comms. Deal with confidence.

Matt</span></span>

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">brand692</span></span>- Got a notched and pod locked Harris in mint condition from him for a good price, shipped fast, replied fast. <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">A+</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Texgal338</span></span>- Hooked me up with some free rings. <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Thank you</span> </span>

MJPLEO - GTG worked a trade and went very smooth.

bcw1284 - GTG picked up a stock local and was willing to meet up to do the deal whenever was easiest!

Thanx guys!

"sgtbutt" is GTG!

"Clarence Carter" is GTG!

"got-socom" is GTG!

Can't say enough about these guys!
Fast payment, great communications and great all around B/S/T users.
Deal with much confidence!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WDN-K-9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"sgtbutt" is GTG!

"Clarence Carter" is GTG!

"got-socom" is GTG!

Can't say enough about these guys!
Fast payment, great communications and great all around B/S/T users.
Deal with much confidence!!! </div></div>

WDN-K-9 was awesome on his end as well! Thanks

Ratbert is good to go. Fast communication, fast shipping, great seller. Thanks!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: garyaug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">9MMKungfu Was easy to deal with and paid promptly
He is GTG!!!!</div></div>

Thanks Gary.

GaryAUG is good to go, fast shipping, fast communication, thanks again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: billyburl2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">9MMKungfu is GTG,fast shipper, good comms, greats guy!</div></div>

Bill,

Thanks -- +1 for billyburl2 although I gave him something with nothing in return, the communication was good and I had a positive experience.