• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Dustin C --- One of the very best I've dealt with here. Excellent rifle at an excellent price and packaged like a pro!
It's nice when someone takes the time and effort to package things up safely.

I look forward to more transactions with Dustin C just like this one.

Thanks again, Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TonyAngel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wfjames22 is GTG. Smooth transaction and everything went quickly on the lower. </div></div>

TonyAngel is GTG in my book as well. Wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again, thanks man!

OutlawTen5 is GTG
smile.gif

Very smooth deal, exactly as advertised, and packaged my purchase like a pro.

Deal with Chris with confidence.

-Jonny

DeeGee was great to work with, fast and friendly. Item recieved was as described and is awesome. Great seller!

9mmkungfu is more than G2G, everything as described and pictured, great comms too! definetly would do business with again.

+1 for RWG818 - Got one batch of the USO t-shirts and they turned out great. Thanks Bob!

tomtom239 +1 although his post count here is low (for now), he has excellent communication and our transaction went smoothly. Nice guy, thanks again!

JonnyIndy --- Super easy to deal with and great communication throughout our quick transaction!

Thanks again, Chris

rem7 Good to go as a buyer

DT1 good to go as a buyer

Thanks guys for easy transactions, sorry I used UPS rem7, I didn't realize they were going to be that slow to deliver to your area.

OutLawTen5 is a excellent hide member to deal with. Very honest And a stand up guy. My money order i sent him had gotten lost. He was very patient and was going to hold the gun for me until i could get a reissue of the money order. The money order ended up showing up. Not many people are willing to hold a rifle for someone for a couple months while they fight with the USPS. So i want to say thank you to outlawten5 again for working with me on the sale. Super guy to deal with.

Good Guy List

These guys are excellent and GTG!

Cinch - NF scopey -- thanks for being easy to work with
CE1371 - LMT rifle -- very nice guy and helpful
SF Texan -- Terrific Kalifornian, a great Calgunner and SH'der

DDindetroit

Rangerwalker71 is GTG. Despite a difficult local situation (natural disaster!) he maintained great communication and did exactly as he said he would. Deal in confidence!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swordfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beenjammin is GOOD TO GO
Everything went great and very fast shipping
I will be watching his post in forsale section ! </div></div>

Indeed. Another vote for Beenjammin's GTG Rating. Quick shipping, great communication. Deal with confidence.

Moccw (Josh) is a very good guy. Just completed a trade with him - couldn't have gone any better. Thanks.

Mr.Mildots is good to go! Bought a Garand from him, everything was very smooth and process went great! Quick at getting it out

Hooper did some more AR15 work for me recently. Not only does he do great work, but he is a pleasure to deal with! Good to Go for sure!!

gpo1956 is GTG
smile.gif

smooth deal & great communication from Gary

also packaged like a pro

OutlawTen5 is good. I bought a scope from Chris and it was exactly as described. He photographed a very small scratch on the scope and posted it in his "for sale" ad. I was surprised when I received the scope that it looked much better in person than in the photo.