• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

zunrj5 is good to go!! Sold me a great looking S&B that I've been looking for!

I have no problem doing business with him again!!

Thanks Koobs! Great transaction! Deal with confidence!

Money arrived almost immediately!

-John

+1 <span style="font-weight: bold">killborn</span>

Great communication & fast payer. Member wired funds directly into my account for rapid payment. Deal with in confidence.

Semper Fi,
MCASgt New River

M. GORDON - Short Action Customs

Guys, I want to let you all know what an upstanding man Mark with SHORT ACTION CUSTOMS is. He is one of the most upstanding, honest, and straight forward smiths I have worked with in a long time. I have nothing but positive feedback for him and his business!

Mark, you're the man!

Thanks,
Bobby B.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">Jason280</span></span> is GTG. Deal with confidence!

45Badger Bought a Kimber from me, Communication was excellent, and he sent payment very fast. Thanks again!
Josh

back at you tacshooter223!!!

Every time I have dealt with you it has been a smooth transaction. Thanks again

MCASgt New River,

Appreciate the review. Have certainly enjoyed doing business with you. Obviously a man with integrity. Looking forward to the package arriving soon and will let you know how it does at the range!
Thanks again.

Killborn

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MCASgt New River</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 <span style="font-weight: bold">killborn</span>

Great communication & fast payer. Member wired funds directly into my account for rapid payment. Deal with in confidence.

Semper Fi,
MCASgt New River</div></div>

All my good guys. They are all GOOD TO GO!!!
JJK
wrgjr1966
Sapper524
Handloader
~Ace~
Veer_G
Jamescaan
OutlawTen5
Mustangmike
nad1967
SamHail
Thunderin300
jlaw973

redd0311 is good to go. He purchased from me twice, payment was fast and communication was great!

I just scored a TAB gear sling off of Poorboyshooter. Price was right and the item was shipped ASAP. GTG in my book. Would not hesitate to do business with in the future.

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #000099">MAKO993 is way GTG, he may be new here but don't let that keep you from doing business with him. Payment was quick and communication was even better. I look forward to doing more business in the future.

Matt</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ddindetroit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">762frmafr
19Scout77
AlbertL
FordSoldier

All all "GOOD TO GO"

Thanks guys!

DD</div></div>

DDinDetroit is GTG - very easy to do business with

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sami</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was a pleasure to deal with hunter223, he is a good seller! </div></div>
Sami is GTG!!! Good seller, smooth transaction

Another A+ for <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Javi_559</span></span>. Two in a row.
laugh.gif

AZ-Bred is good to go. Sold him a pof rifle. Had funds very quick, and was a pleasure to deal with. Glad you like the rifle, and thanks for such a smooth transaction.
Josh

moccw is GTG !
I bought a POF rifle from him and everything was perfect. Excellent seller and just a good guy to deal with ! I will be buying from him again

Bill