• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

TXBRASS is g2g! Great communication and great product. Deal with confidence!

rescueswimmer is good to go. Very fast shipping, good communication and trigger was exactly as described. Thanks Brian.

Bought a Savage rifle of Sheckie and it was a great deal and a rifle that looked brand new when I got it. Just wanted to drop you a line and thank you for the rifle it is everything you said it would be. It is a great shooter now I just need to catch up to the level that the rifle is at.

Thanks again
Bruce

Bought a great rifle from Shoot4fun. Great transaction, what a pleasure to deal with. Definitely GTG.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">BERTMAN77MK2 is 110% Good to Go!!!</span></span>

Fast payment, great communication and very understanding about a delay on my part in getting his stock shipped out to him. A credit to the membership here on the Hide...deal with him with the utmost confidence!

<span style="font-weight: bold">StanwoodSpartan is 100% GTG!!!!!!!. </span> Honest transaction with super fast communication. Pleasure doing business with him. Great Hide member!!

I sold a rifle to dakota2goon. He sent payment quickly and there was awesome communication. Thanks a lot!!

I purchased a rifle from mac37. He sent the weapon lightning fast, and kept me in the loop.
Thanks a lot!

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">coues103</span></span></span> Great guy to deal with, good communication, deal with confidence.

selfbowhunter, got what I paid for, good communication along the way.

Musicman is good to go. Good comm, quick shipping.

lukus is good to go. Bought some AR parts from him and got as described and in a timely manner.

.257 is Good to Go. Bought a RCBS trimmer from him and it was as advertised. Good comm.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">.257</span></span> is GTG! Great communication, prompt shipping, and of course items received as described. Very smooth transaction.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrs66vette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">koobs is good to go!! </div></div>

Thanks jrs66vette! Same goes for you!!

MJPLEO IS 110% GTG!! I recently bought an custom AR with accessories he built and had for sale, a tactical 10/22 and a shotgun. Everything went smooth as glass and he was a true gentleman throughout the process. I'm rather new on the board and don't post much (that will change), but my fellow shooters here are encouraged to do business with him and have full confidence that he will deliver and go the extra mile and more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">.257</span></span> is GTG! Great communication, prompt shipping, and of course items received as described. Very smooth transaction.

Keith </div></div>

Thank You Keith

Aries64 is GTG. Very smooth transaction.

asiparks is good to go. Sold him a Dan Wesson Valor, Money was received very quick, and was a good guy to deal with... Highly Recommended!!!!!!!!!!!

<span style="font-size: 17pt">MOCCW ; One of the good ones !</span>

Bought his DW Valor, prompt communication, shipped out fast, no messing around.

Solid fella !
cheers

Mp5sd/n/k
ASM1
Marty@Badger

All these SH members are: good to go guys!

Thanks very much for your Professionalism Gentleman

ddindetroit

Thanks !
Your Good to go your self!<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ddindetroit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Mp5sd/n/k
ASM1
Marty@Badger

All these SH members are: good to go guys!

Thanks very much for your Professionalism Gentleman

ddindetroit </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ddindetroit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">762frmafr
19Scout77
AlbertL
FordSoldier

All all "GOOD TO GO"

Thanks guys!

DD </div></div>

As is ddindetroit. Deal with TOTAL confidence.

Mr.M14 is GTG. Just bought a scope off him. shipped fast and was a pleasure doing business. thanks!