• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Doc1911 good to go
I purchased and recieved 4 NHC 1911 pistols...The guns were better than discribed,very well taken care of,they were packaged extremely well and shipping was(Super Fast)same day the funds were recieved,Great guy to deal with and communications was great(Phone&Email).These are four really trick 1911's and Iam glad I was the one to get them.

WestTexan is also top notch as a seller. Great communication, fast shipping, etc. Thanks!

Recently completed deals with all these guys, and they're good to go!
<span style="font-weight: bold">seven mm</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">ptaylor</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">bottomgun</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">furburner</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">crod1972</span>

More people to add to the good guys list who recently purchased a few things from me; good communication & quick payment.

<span style="font-weight: bold">hondo1312
OinCO
Linkless
Re~Bob</span>

furtaker_.223 is GTG. I am very happy with the purchase and he supplied me with the reloading data. Don't hesitate to buy from him, you won't be disappointed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koobs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">spot69221 is GTG!! Quick and easy transaction.</div></div>

Fast payment, thx

Been a while since i've updated, here are people I can vouch are g2g after dealing with them personally:

SledgeHammer
ocherp
sgtbutt
SMACK
bdw0469
mattj
Dragon64
Bertman77mk2
gunjunkieM24
jroberts
ElkHuntingGuide
DownZero
Bart
1Legmont
7.62 Texan
velcroflyer
fmsniper
redirt78
RedElk
servicerifle1
xXsnowXx
RSWords
reeljob
wade
Badshooter

and last, but certainly not least, Ceylon Blackwell of Delta Outdoorsman (Hide Vendor).

"longbowmech" is way good to go. He is a new guy, but comes out swinging. Had payment and ffl info to me in record time- I ain't joking.

It was my pleasure to deal with this fellow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SgtButt is good to go, great comms and smooth transaction on a UBR.

/.net out </div></div>

Netranger6 is gtg as well. Great guy to deal with, deal with confidence with this man! Thanks bro

Just bought my first rifle online and used "nashlaw". Being very afraid since it was my first transaction over the net with a firearm and let me tell you nashlaw made it so easy and well worth using the internet to purchase firearms. I just wish it could be this easy every time. A big thank you to nashlaw and would recommend using him anytime!

Brock

steve123 was very understanding when I had to back out of a sale. I felt like shit, but he was nice about it.

1shot2kill was very easy to work with, and the product was as described.

Thanks guys.

<span style="color: #000099">Abersfelderami</span> is a great asset to this site and to his fellow shooters.
I found an old post where he was selling TRG action screws, I PM'd him, and he insisted on sending them to me without charge.
That's what I call first Class.
Thanks, Sunnyside Scott

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">COR-BON AMMO is way GTG. The item arrived just as described w/fast shipping too.

Thanks,
Matt</span></span>

Cornhuskid is very good to go. Sent me a very high quality pvs-14. Went above and beyond when shipping.

Re: Ring +1

tschiemer is good to go, excellent comms, and the description of the watch I traded from him was exact. I would definately do another deal with him in the future. Thanks Robert.

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:
<span style="font-weight: bold">crod1972</span>, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">11B-B4</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">bob2</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">CEGA</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jbak</span></span>, and <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">jrtroubleshooter</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

doc1911 outstanding guy. purchased AI AW and he tracked the package and ensured I received it promptly. Absolutely professional, shipped fast, well packaged, and easy communication. If your spending high dollar amounts you don't have to worry about doc1911. Everything in perfect condition and well taken cared of.