• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I haven't updated my list in awhile. I've had great transactions with all of these guys:

Ron Durall
jeff 03
ceylonc
LinSchryver
Basher
Lawmaker
LowLight
robino
Bitter
ldunnmobile
mm128
smgrendel
300WSM
mouse07410
kortik
Westtexan
1MoreAR
jmb1911
Mike
jonaddis84
silverphoenix

All GTG.

- SnakeEyes

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">wingnut49b</span></span> is GTG! Excellent communication and very smooth deal.

Keith

Big +1 to mike f. As a buyer, he's GTG. Communication with him was awesome. Thanks, mike!

110Len is GOOD TO GO! My purchase came exactly as promised and on time. Thanks again 110Len...

Boone is a straight up guy to deal with. Transaction could not have been more smooth, or fast. Deal with confidence.

Tokie delivers timely, packs his item well and is GTG.
Could not be more pleased.

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Doroftei</span></span> is a awesome seller. His communication is great. The scope was just as described if not better. Shipping was fast and on time.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Aries64</span> is GTG! Prompt, constant communications and very flexible when delivery circumstances change. Top notch service and top notch goods.