• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Leaving good word for <span style="font-weight: bold">tschiemer</span>. This gentleman sent a stock pack to me knowing that I wouldn't be able to send payment until Monday. He is a stand up guy and a pleasure to deal with. Trust deserves trust and he has earned mine. Not many these days would do so and it is nice to deal with a man of honor. Thank you Robert!

Just completed a very smooth transaction with Aries64. Very prompt payment, a true pleasure to do business with.....Semper Fi

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 95LTZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just completed a very smooth transaction with Aries64. Very prompt payment, a true pleasure to do business with.....Semper Fi </div></div>
Thanks for the kind words, Jim. <span style="font-weight: bold">95LTZ</span> is GTG. He packaged my Swaro LG very well and shipped promptly after receiving payment. No worries in dealing with 95LTZ.

Jimrosasco is GTG. Very fast payment and shipment and good commo. Did a trade + cash on a high-$ item and everything was smooth as silk. Deal with confidence.

Erud

Bought 260 shooters AR-10. Great transaction!!
I'm sure many here know, but I'll say it again. 260 shooter is is GTG.

Thanks,
Bill J
Trilogymac

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BearGuide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Badd Kharma is good to go. Bought a drag bag from him, no hassle and a great price.</div></div>

BearGuide is also a great guy to deal with, no hassle, money was delivered as promised, on time

I bought a stock pack from Danny Hall (bravo2). Communications and shipping were excellent. I would definately do business with him again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BearGuide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Badd Kharma is good to go. Bought a drag bag from him, no hassle and a great price.</div></div>

BearGuide is also a great guy to deal with, no hassle, money was delivered as promised, on time </div></div>

Just bought a stock from BearGuide. Quick shipping and great communication.

Dave P

Re: 737Shark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BearGuide</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">mm128</span> is good to go. Honest and trusting. Couldn't ask for a better deal. Thanks Matt! </div></div>

BIG + FREAKIN 1 on that one! Matt is a great guy and you can deal with FULL trust

Been slackin........I have had great transactions with the following members

- <span style="font-weight: bold">SuperSeal110 </span>
- <span style="font-weight: bold">Zack Smith </span>
- <span style="font-weight: bold">richardj </span>
- <span style="font-weight: bold"> Slickrick0999 </span>

Also recently had great (large) transactions with <span style="font-weight: bold">ROLEXrifleman </span> and <span style="font-weight: bold"> M4Shooter </span>, both great members to deal with!

Thanks guys

Kirk R

Hooper is good, great to deal with and kept every promise, hope to do business with him again.

BearGuide is definetly one of the Good Guys. Bought a rifle, scope, and accessories from him. Transaction was one of the easiest and fastest I've completed on the net. An 'I'll take it' on July 4, rifle and gear arrived in excellent condition on July 9.

Would not hesitate to buy from again!

A BIG + 1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">TURBOZAG </span>: very prompt payment and commo!

Al
wink.gif

USSR is good to deal with. Fast delivery and my binos are beautiful with great glass.

gsu2720 is GTG. Bought a scope from him and was exactly as described with great communication and quick shipping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 999delta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VSP968 was a pleasure to deal with. GTG for sure.
Thanks again,
Dennis </div></div>

As was <span style="font-weight: bold">999delta </span>!
Thanks again,
Al

Just had a deal with VSP968 a man of his word good conmunacations on shipping couldn't ask for a better man to deal with. Thanks

I'm in the middle of a transaction with johndoe. Good communtication, GREAT price.
Thanks again,
Chad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just had a deal with VSP968 a man of his word good conmunacations on shipping couldn't ask for a better man to deal with. Thanks </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">gunny </span> is good to go as well.
Thanks!

<span style="font-weight: bold">johnnytrout</span> was as good as his word, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.