• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="color: #339999"><span style="font-weight: bold">dmg308</span></span>
Awesome to deal with. Great communication, item sent out as soon as payment was received, even took some special packaging instructions from me and looked out for me, buyer, the entire time! Perfect seller!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: digitalkimchee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #339999"><span style="font-weight: bold">dmg308</span></span>
Awesome to deal with. Great communication, item sent out as soon as payment was received, even took some special packaging instructions from me and looked out for me, buyer, the entire time! Perfect seller! </div></div>
Thanks Good dealing with you !

Just completed a sale to "mikNtx" member #791. Everything was above-board, great communication and fast payment!!

Just got a wilson from FALman Deal with confidence.Great communication merchandise exactly as described and fast shipping.

Chris bought my M40A3 and sent me a fast check he knew I needed as soon as I could get it. He even told me that if I ever wanted to buy it back he would talk consider it down the road. He gave me more than enough money to mail it off even know I would have taken care of the mailing fees. Chris is a real gentlemen and a great person to work with.

Thanks Chris,

Dave

<span style="font-weight: bold">markII</span> HOOKED ME UP with some kick-ass rifle data books. Super fast delivery, even with a custom cover page. I Highly recommend him! Thanks Mark!

Just completed a great deal with Gun Tech, gun was better than described and a very smooth deal. thanks jimmyd223

Bought a scope from <span style="font-weight: bold">CTam</span> and would not hesitate to deal with him again.

<span style="font-weight: bold">m24armorer </span> Was excellent to deal with. Great communication and he worked with me about payment. Thank you!

Just had a very good transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">RSR</span>, who shipped prior to receiving my payment and the goods were better than anticipated.
Thanks Scott!

dave1894 --- I bought his recently built (7/07) Texas Brigade Armory M40A3. Everything worked out great. The gun was exactly as described 99.9% as NIB perfect. Excellent transaction.

Thanks again, Chris

Great deal with <span style="font-weight: bold">Cuban Crocodile</span> on a 2.0 AICS here on the Hide. The man is <span style="font-weight: bold">Good To Go</span> in my book!

Thanks!

Adam

Smooth transaction with PoePoe310- newer member no problems whatsoever!
G

Smooth trade with <span style="font-weight: bold">strictlyRUM</span>. Great communication and the stock is exactly as he described. Couldn't ask for anything better!

<span style="font-weight: bold">SDWhirlwind</span> was great to deal with. This was my first purchase on the hide and he is definitely GTG. Stock was exactly as described and delivery was very fast.

Great transaction with Wild Bill, great communication, and fast pay....all from Australia!

BSP212 is a great guy to deal with. Transaction went off without a hitch.

Chris26
bought spotting scope from him straight from iraq-smooth transaction
doc

Had an excellent, quick, and easy transaction with "Ts1". I would recommend and would do business with him again.
Item was as described.
Thanks Ts1

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #33CCFF">Boomholzer</span></span>

+1
Quick delivery, item as described. Extremely fair and helpful! Awesome guy!

Warhawk, is good to go. Sold him a scope and he sent the funds fast. Would deal with him again in the future, no problem.

Chance Durbin

Boomholzer

Great guy to deal with. Item came just as described and I am highly pleased with the outcome. I would do business with him again.

Chuck Vlasek

one more for PJC --- Great guy to do business with. Everything as described. Excellent detailed log book. This rifle is a BADASS MOTHER....

Thanks, Chris

doorkicker hooked me up with a pretty cool (and funny looking) tribal hat from A'stan and a bunch of other goodies
grin.gif
. He's top notch for sure!

Doorkicker is a standup guy & makes sure that things are right in a transaction. Feel confident if you're doing business with him.