• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">ROUGH</span> is GTG. ROUGH shipped the Harris BLM-S bipod I bought from him Priority Mail and well-packed. Condition was as advertised. Definitely an easy, smooth deal!

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: onebadscrambler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Updating my good guy list;
Ceylonc
Velcroflyer
Wet Charge
McNeil
Match-Grade
Qstick
invictus maneo
Hk24
juicehead2004
sno-man

Combined these guys have taken me for approximately $13K in the last year.
Thanks,
Danny </div></div>

Addition to my list;

Landcruiser

Diggler44 is GTG. Traded my Savage 10 FCP for his Remington VSF and everything went smooth as can be. Good communication and all around good guy to deal with.

Vince

vlcruz is GTG. just traded my 700 vsf to him and deal went silky smooth with all products as promised. a pleasure to deal with. very helpful in every way. thanks again for the sweet rifle.

scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SURGE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BIG +1 for 308 Newb . Julian is oh so GTG... </div></div>

Right back at you, Sir.

SURGE is definately GTG!

Julian

Some Good to go transactions and great guys here on the hide!!!!
Horseshoes 49
Chris26
cut rifled
hateca
voodoo13
bear458
7mmRm
guapo
scarssr
Sniper2230
Thud
these are some great guys you can trust to do business with,deal with confidence!!!thanks
Jose

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> investorsc is GOOD TO GO, I bought an LWRC M6A2 and it was recieved as described with tracking #s
grin.gif
A+++</span> </span>

Jasonk is good to go once again,smooth ,fast transactions,no surprises!thanks

Jon A is good to go. The scope was packaged well and he even included an extra tool for turret screws.

He was honest and worked well on trade stipulations.

Also thanks to Scott at Liberty Optics for quick shipment on the Seekins rings.

-brad horton

shadow4 is GTG, great communication throughout the transaction, great packaging job too. Deal with again with confidence anytime!

Just wanted to give a big +1 to the following gentlemen:

Michael N (nothing new
smile.gif
)
FCS
Snyper762
exmr2sw
adam boynton
Grand
Match308
NOmag
mountainlander
texasjim
criver
Deucer01
chrisj
yuri
7mmRM (duh)
tiger222

Some bought, some sold, all great guys to deal with.

Julian

Some Goodguys :):

Juicehead2004 great seller Excellent condition and timely shipments.
STRCK9 Good guy to deal with, excellent condition and prompt shipping.

cavscout1983 is great to deal with. The stock I bought was as promised. Great comm throughout the transaction.

Thanks!

crod1972 is good to go, Just got some great 50BMG brass.
THANKS
Bob

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">308crosshairs </span><span style="font-size: 11pt">is an exceptional buyer.

Lightning fast payment on a very expensive item

Great communication too.</span></span>

Junglejim23 is GTG. Had a great transaction with him. PO lost the package, he called and offered to return my funds or send out another item UPS. I told him to give it another week. He was relentless on his local postmaster and the package showed upi 3 days later. Deal with him with confidence.

If not for the Hide I'd have never found Sniper 2230, he is a great resource, especially since we live in the same area. I'll be buying more from him in the future.

81sfo is a good guy to work with. His comms are excellent and his items are spot on as described. Quick shipping too. Deal with him with confidence.

Voodoo