• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Vicruz, is good to go bought bullets and barrel for a project.Arrived well packaged, Great....

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Phylodog </span>bought a Nightforce from me.

Excellent transaction from start to finish, fast payment and great communication.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tigerbikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Phylodog </span>bought a Nightforce from me.

Excellent transaction from start to finish, fast payment and great communication.</span> </div></div>

Tigerbikes gets a big thumbs up from me also. Great guy to do business with.

Tigerbikes is GTG. Great communications,fast shipping, would not hesitate to do business with again. Thanks, Chris.

Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">bmbrzmn101 </span>above is an awesome buyer.

He did exactly what he said he would, fast payment and paperwork.

Deal with extreme confidence.</span>

Secondstoryguy GTG. Great communications,fast shipping, would not hesitate to do business with again.

Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">DOORKICKER</span></span> </span> </span> </span> is <span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #3333FF">GOOD TO GO!!!!!! </span> </span>

The Brother is Platinum....

DK Thanks for the "Secret Decoder Ring"....
grin.gif
</div></div>
I do what I can...glad you like it!
ringpops.jpg

I just completed a transaction with chpprguy and he gets a big Good To Go. Great deal, great communication, super packing, and fine rifle. Deal with confidence!!

Shootone is GTG, just got the Mcmillan from him.Great packing job,the stock is perfect and this is the best bedding job i have seen in a while PATRIOT ARMS bedded and pillard the stock. Great!

superde out in Texas is GTG. Bought some 260 stuff and he threw in an extra crimping die. +1 on a smooth transaction.
Thanks David.
J. Head

<span style="font-weight: bold">A big thumbs up for <span style="font-size: 14pt">COOKIE</span>!</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #000099"> <span style="font-size: 17pt"> BIG +1 for Grand</span> </span> </span>

Great deal on a McM M40A1 stock, good como, fast shipping, deal with confidence.

Great transaction with jhead7416. Had the MO here in almost next day. Thank you James.

David

Bought some mags from <span style="font-weight: bold">Hasher</span> without a hitch.

<span style="font-weight: bold">strictlyRUM </span> is <span style="font-weight: bold">GOOD TO GO... </span>

Bought some PMags from Hasher and they were not marked up!

He is GTG!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LFOD1776 is GTG..... </div></div>

Back at you; +1 for elkhuntinguide!

Brokes 22 is a man of his word. Met on time aand rifle was as described.
I would do business again.
Coach

ccannon is a good guy.

Sent my item before payment was received. Got it quick and was exactly as he said. Deal with confidence.