• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Just had some good dealings with the following folks; +1 to all:

Charles Bond
308 Newb
GOGearTactical
Talow228
Gnarly
captgizmo

Great transactions with:

Pat M
Operator1911

They are GTG.

steve-o is good to go-o!
Bought a USP from him and it showed up mint condition and better than expected. A+++
grin.gif

I'm sure that it goes without saying but RWSGunsmithing is A++.
Maybe the smoothest transaction I've had on here and from half way around the world no less. Thanks alot.

Re: operator1

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">operator1</span></span> is GTG! I PayPal'ed him for a BNIP Williams BM Friday night and he shipped Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation Saturday morning and I received it today. Deal with confidence!

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold">long range dogr </span>is GTG! Great guy to deal with! Fast shipping and product was just as he said.

Yep, Shootnblanks shipped mine off way before I had the chance to ship his. It's nice dealing with trusting people.

Spot69221 is GTG with a very easy transaction on a pair of Harris bipods.

Thanks,
Mark

TwistedMetal is GTG on a very easy transaction on (22) HK 30 round AR15 mags.

Thanks,
Mark

Sonic Sammy is GTG in a very fast and easy transaction on (2) lots of LC 5.56 brass.

Thanks,
Mark

HasgunWilltravel is GTG with an a very fast and easy transaction on (2) COMP kits. He didn't even have the right ones finished so he made them quickly and shipped them just as fast.

Thanks,
Mark

Luke is GTG with an easy FTF transaction on many boxes of SMK bullets.

Thanks,
Mark

KHOOKS and mgraff are GTG. Thanks for the great transactions guys.

Re: Good Guy List - duaneb +1 and +1 and ........

Heads up

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #33FF33"><span style="font-weight: bold">duaneb +1</span> </span></span>is a straight up great guy to deal with.

Deal with confidence

Mason

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlabamaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">19Scout77 is GTG. Item was just as described. I wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again. </div></div>

Plus 1

gunner0812 sold LMT barreled lower to me. Courteous, responsive, shipped quickly and exactly as described. 100% GTG. Buy with confidence from him.

Sendero_Man is GTG. Real stand up guy and a pleasure to deal with. Do not hesitate to do business with him!

Chad

Jared ..
IS GTG.

I can personally vouch for Jared,
Transactions went smooth. stand up guy.
Mike-

a HUGE +1 for long range dogr, bought a stock from him, deal was flawless with tons of communication (just like always)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a HUGE +1 for long range dogr, bought a stock from him, deal was flawless with tons of communication (just like always) </div></div>

Right back at you bro! Easy transaction.....JCH is wat GTG!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">vlcruz is GTG. just traded my 700 vsf to him and deal went silky smooth with all products as promised. a pleasure to deal with. very helpful in every way. thanks again for the sweet rifle.

scott</div></div>

Also just conducted a purchase from Diggler44

The deal went smooth and commo was great. He sold me a gorgeous remington 504 with Leilja Barrel and a nice trigger.

Good guy to deal with. A+

Also, edgerat is another good guy, bought a cz452V off of him, he even included some extras to sweeten the pot. easy business everything was as he said.

Finally MJW556 is great to deal with, Got a rem 308 barreled action off of him, Good gun, good price, good transaction. Recommended to all.

just sold rifle to 11B-B4 everything went smooth and he was a pleasure to deal with and is definetly good to go.

Bought some more brass from <span style="color: #3366FF">Crod1972</span>.... as usual, brass is nice and fast shipping 100% GTG
Had a trade with <span style="color: #3366FF">1911fan</span> good comms and a smooth trade.

Bought some mags from <span style="color: #3366FF">Mike</span> they showed up in "good as new" condition, Thanks !