• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Forgot to give a big GTG back in the middle of August +1 to:

81sfo

mhart is Good To Go. Made a smooth trade of some very high dollar items went off without a hitch. Great guy too.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Donut </span>and <span style="font-weight: bold">Apache</span> rank amoung the "Good Guys"

Had transactions with <span style="color: #3366FF">Erud </span> (trade)
<span style="color: #3366FF">Tomekeuro85</span> (seller)
<span style="color: #3366FF">phreakmode</span> (seller)
and <span style="color: #3366FF">wildcats</span> (seller)

Deal with all four in complete confidence!

+1 for Musicman

Just did a deal with him and all went great. Fast paymanet and a great guy to deal with. Deal with in confidence.

Received my scope from csi:cyberspace today and it was as described. He offered me a money back guarantee even though I didn't request it.

Deal with csi:cyberspace in confidence folks!

FORTIS is GTG. Super great guy to deal with. Fast service and shipping. Thanks for the bolt!! I was the one who special ordered a bent bolt for the Tikka Tactical. Pictures of it on rifle to come later.

x60m0w.jpg

Thank you

Gene

jasonk --- Great guy! Hope to do business with him again someday, and I'm sure I will.

Thanks again, Chris

Just completed a flawless transaction with lmalterna (Bill). True pleasure to do business with!

Buster is good to go! Just completed a transaction and everything is 5X5 with great communications along the way.

2Door

Following are Good Guys, please ad them to your list too.

bcr229
BoatJockey
cj1026

Would do business with all of them again,

Seekers

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">My most recent GTG transaction List:</span></span>
ChadTRG42, 051F, glock10mmman, clark98ut, rescueswimmer, huntler, jimbob, ranger1183, clark k, AlanM, ac4wordplay, WOMBAT2879, KSP446, Sendero_man, jcvibby, ICANHITHIMMAN

I usually carry the full list in my sig line, but it is getting too long so I'm going to omit some of the older names (transactions) in my sig, but the list will stand in full right here.

All the guys on my list are GTG. Each transaction was honest and solid and I am confident in recommending them based on my past experience in dealing with them

++1 for dar I just completed the transaction on a US Optics scope everything was as represented, nice clean quick transaction

ThanX dar
Geoff

Armada executed payment immediately, and is a good guy to know as well.
dstewart shipped the purchased item without delay.
SGT ROSS shipped the purchased item without delay too.
These three guys did exactly as they said they would, and so did I BTW.

+1 for long range dogr. He is GTG. Just picked up a Mcmillan Fully Adjustable A-3 stock from him in a trade and it was as described. Thanks bro.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Target07</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for long range dogr. He is GTG. Just picked up a Mcmillan Fully Adjustable A-3 stock from him in a trade and it was as described. Thanks bro. </div></div>

Right back at you bro!

The trade was handled very well on your end!

Fellas deal with this member with absolute confidence!!!

Target07 is GTG. Just received a stock from him and was as described. Fast shipping too. Thanks for sending it before you left town.

Chris

Casey Simpson - prompt payment and easy communication

AZ EMS Pilot - Paypal payment no problems at all very prompt

marsh1 - FTF sale and easy transaction

Pleasure doing business with all of them.

runewulf is GTG. Great buyer. Fast payment and great communication. Would do business with him again.

Thank you

Gene

dksd39 is GTG. USO 5-25 in perfect shape, shipped and packed so well the UPS dude would have had to back over it about 13-14 times to have even put a scratch on it! Thanks!!