• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+1 for mastersgt.Product was as advertised. There was a mishap with shipping but everything was taken care of promptly and profesionally and I would not hesitate to deal with again. Mastersgt is good to go. Deal with confidence.

P.s. thanks for a hard to find product!!!

OutlawTen5 is GTG. Great transaction, very smooth and timely.

Thanks Again.

Mark, from Storm Tactical...No need to say, but I sold a pretty high valued item to him and everything went very very smooth! Class Act!

Chance

BachelorJack is good to go.

Had 3 or 4 transactions back and forth with him over the last couple months and all were great.

Recent transaction with LastRound was gtg. Very fast and great communication! Hes GTG in my book!

Lucks is good to go, just sold a rifle to him very fast payment and good overall to deal with. i would do it again, thanks Adam

Spooledup Is absolutely GTG. I purchased a GAP from him and all is as advertised. No Problems here, deal with confidence.

STS

Deadly0311 is 100% good to go!!
Straight shooter, good communication, fast shipping, great guy!
Deal with confidence.

+1 for Knuckleduster. He is GTG. Great communications made a smooth transaction. Item was exactly as he described.

+1 for Captain Kick Ass. I bought a EOtech and it was delivered as promised and condition was excellent.
He even included extra Batteries.
prompt , courteous, kept me informed.
Non better.
Deal with confidence.
Thanks

Eric communicates well, pays quickly and great to deal with! I hope to deal with him again.

Patrick12340 is good to go. Just bought an RCBS chargemaster set from him. He gave an accurate discription and shipped it fast w/ zero BS.
Thanks Patrick

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3333FF">sgtlmj</span></span>. Good guy to deal with. Good commo. Smooth transaction.

Did a deal with 03psd a while back and just wanted to say everything went great. GTG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: macman2564</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for shadow4. Got some ammo from him and he was great to deal with. Thanks for everything.

Jeremy </div></div>

Same for macman2564! <span style="text-decoration: underline">Good to go</span>, fast smooth transaction. Deal with confidence.

I have had dealings with these members and every one went smoothly.

LVMIKE
panzer075
Weda'
clifford44
mariner
DebosDave ©
7mmRM
clark98ut
drmarc
glock63
hitman
300WSM
Chris Snow
Chris McLoughlin
Michael N
idpasteve
doorkicker
Grand
Loongshot
Wisecrack11
jasonk

All are GTG in my book. Deal with confidence.

"<span style="font-weight: bold">Jimmy2Times</span>" is GTG x2. Friend of mine bought both items he had for sale. Communication was great with each & Shipped/Packed Nice & FAST !!!
<span style="font-weight: bold">
<span style="text-decoration: underline">Great Dealings & Fast Shippers/Payers:</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
glock63
rifle.30cal
DesertMonkey
Penta
jvm
Daveinmidga
duaneb</span>

Thanks Again,
FTK

Re: Good Guy List - Tactical 45 is GTG

US Handgunner its gtg

Re: Good Guy List - Tactical 45 is GTG

Ishikawa and M1Tanker was excellent to deal with. Great communication and fast shipping.

I just completed 2 seperate high dollar scope transactions with SPDGG. He is honest, sends payment fast, does what he says and says what he does. I would never hesitate to do business with him again. Dealing with great people is always such a pleasure.