• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Gene, who goes by poster name "Exhogflyer," sold me a bipod and a Bushnell Elite rifle scope. Not only were they in first class condition as Gene represented, he went above and beyond the call by expediting shipping them to me. He was also kind enough to give me a bit of a navigational tutorial about the Sniper'shide (as I'm a newcomer). Much appreciated. I'd have no reservations at all in dealing with him. GTG!

Had the pleasure of doing business with the following Hide members:

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">boltripper</span></span>
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">koganinja</span></span>
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">strangedays</span></span>

All guys were first class and great to do business with. Don't hesitate to deal with these guys. A big thanks to all the above!

propulsionclimbing is GTG

Very good communication and he shipped very promptly. Buy with confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Slug</span></span> is GTG! I just bought a LNIB 100% German PMII 5-25 Gen 2 XR from Dan. Dan was a pleasure to deal with - he shipped Insured Priority Mail as promised and I received the scope in new condition as described. Deal with Dan with confidence.

Keith

SIERRAWHISKEY is GTG

Great guy to deal with, buy with confidence.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">strangedays</span></span> gets a big ThumbsUp! Jed was a pleasure to deal with - he shipped Priority Mail and I received the gear in new condition as described. Deal with Jed with confidence.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">OAM</span></span> gets a round of applause! Owen was excellent to deal with - he shipped a Harris BiPod immediately via Priority Mail and I received it on a Saturday, just in time to go to the range! Deal with OAM with confidence.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">nature man</span></span> was GREAT to deal with <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">naturally</span></span>! He shipped my new Grip-Pod via Priority Mail and I received it quickly! Deal with nature man confidently.

I had the good fortune to do a deal with JCH. Great looking A3 stock. I also got the 223AI barreled action and other goodies. Jason did a quick turnaround once he received my payment and FFL. He even split the shipment. +++1 for JCH for a smooth transaction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhead7416</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had the good fortune to do a deal with JCH. Great looking A3 stock. I also got the 223AI barreled action and other goodies. Jason did a quick turnaround once he received my payment and FFL. He even split the shipment. +++1 for JCH for a smooth transaction.</div></div>

thanks dude.

jhead is a super quick payer!!

Plus one for Chris26. As described and shipped fast, good price too

Re: Good Guy List/MJPLEO

+1 for CigarCop

Just finished a relatively high dollar deal with him on a stock. He had funds here in short order. Great guy to deal with.

Thanks again for a great Site with Great folks.

Ben

Steve123 is G2G. Fast shipping and great communication. Class act. Thanks again steve

OK, finally getting around and listing the folks I bought from and sold to. I'm sure there's a couple missing though.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Sold to:</span></span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">Silverbullet-2
jasonaus
BST
LBH
Kelly Kyle
ptalar
dragon
Fighthard
Jeffs Toys
JCH
dagger
jhead7416
GoB
WGM</span>

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Purchased from:</span></span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">LOBO
spot69221
JW Precision
gear options
Patton63
Qstick
Sighter</span>

Updated list, OutlawTen5, SOC308, old cop, eurosport, runewulf, 4thSeal, Warpspeed. Thanks to all these guys. Anthony

Tom Manners, at Manners Stocks is good to go! Great guy to talk to and deal with. Ordering stocks from him is easy as hell. Good to go!

ShooterM1 is GTG. Shipped quick and item was as advertised.
Thanks for a smooth transaction.

J. Head

A terrific transaction with jeffbird. Flawless exchange in my opinion. Thanks Jeff!

Wabird

wow ok so now on to my list its been a long time coming just now getting around to it.
PPL I bought from
1. mtgoat- premier 3-15
2.kcu02- ar upper
3.L.holmes-uso 1.8-10
4.knife-cop ubr
5.damcv62 - benchmade infidel
6.BobinNC- super sniper ffp 3-9

PPL I SOLD TO
1. KENCO ARMS-remington sendero/leupold
2.damcv62- a whole lot of kit, gortex ect
2.badshooter-boots

wish i would have been paying alittle more attention cause there is a few more ppl i sold some scopes to but

all of the above transactions went smooth and was good communication

+1 for Thunderin300

I bought a scope from him, it was exactly as described, he responded to emails immediately, and he shipped very quickly! I couldn't have asked for a better first transaction on the Hide, thanks!

+ 1 for Jerz_Subbie
Payment was quick and communication was constant. wouldnt hesitate to deal with him in the future.

desertfox01 ,81sfo ,and Nick W.

These guys are all great to deal with. Everything was as they described and shipping was prompt.

xring is good to go! Product as described, packaged well and delivered promptly. Thank you!

Had smooth transactions with the following members

bought from
<span style="color: #3366FF">vlcruz
rth1800
olympian</span>

Sold to
<span style="color: #3366FF">luv2shoot
Zenon4060</span>