• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Iamero is good to go. Very responsive to question. The stock is just as described and he shipped it out real quick. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy!

@djskit is good to go. Awesome deal on a great piece of kit. Paid him on Monday and received it on Thursday. Thanks again man!

Mxridr is awesome....Bought my first "real" scope from him....Have to admit I was nervous he took the time to answer all my newbie questions....He packaged the scope great even insured it for the full amount on his dime....nothing but awesome...Thank you Mxridr

@Basher is gtg. Easy to deal with and fast communication. Item arrived as described.

And same to you! Payment was fast, he handled a delay in comms between the FFL and I very well while we sorted things out, and communicated clearly and quickly himself. Hope you enjoy the AT, I'm glad to know she found a good home (still can't believe I sold it, though... ? :ROFLMAO: )!

Reactions: 4350muncher
@Jabot is GTG. Quick, clear responses. Fast w/tracking number. Item arrived as listed. ?

Reactions: Jabot
JC189 is a Great Seller! Quick communication and shipped fast. Scope arrived with great packaging and as described. Good to Go!

RCMIGPILOT Is good to go. Good transaction. Good communication. Shipped when he said it would. Product as described.

Last edited:
@Iamero just purchased a chassis from me. After he paid he realized his action may not fit. Instead of backing out he honored his purchase and figured out a different use for the chassis. Pretty stand up guy and I wouldn't hesitate to do any business with him.

Reactions: Iamero
@Patruck825 Buy with confidence! Just picked up TT5x25Gen3xr. Item as described. Excellent communication and shipped same day. Had insurance and tracking info in under 2hrs.

0724/1030 just purchased a Vudoo barreled action from Matt, and he even held payment to make sure i was satisfied. Shipped same day as the payment arrived. Great guy to do business with . Action and barrel looked brand new. Good guy and good to do business with. Thanks

prwillard2 is very good to deal with. I purchased a stock from him and it went very smoothly. Good communication and fast shipping. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again.

Reactions: prwillard2