• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Has a good purchase alfmoonspace. Product was as described and fast shipping.

Dschapp44 is GTG. Bought a scope that turned out to have issue and he stood behind it and refunded. Great integrity, thank you sir. Saved me a month without optic.

Schrambo is GTG. Bought a $2600 thermal from him. Great communication, timely shipping and nice packaging job. Top Notch Transaction.

@Fitz

Great guy to do business with. Awesome comms, fast shipping and air ride packaging. I would definitely buy from him again

Reactions: Fitz
devildiver. Fast response and everything but when the box showed up with the cz 455 barrel I purchased the box had a hole in it and no barrel. looks to me like the thing could have been packaged better so it wasn’t bouncing around enough to break out of the box. Filed a claim with usps and it looks like I’ll get about half my money back. Oh well right. He got paid and I didn’t ask for more insurance.

Tangodown:

Great transaction excellent communication and the scope arrived in as new condition ... I would deal with again without a second thought!!!!