• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

VSP968 is gtg! Excellent communication and takes care of business. Highly recommend to anyone.

Last edited:
@tczj2015 is GTG. Received tracking number 3 hours after funds sent. Great communication, item received as described, and was packaged like it was being dropped out of a 50 story building. I would gladly do business again

Reactions: tczj2015

ilikebmxbikes is GTG. Bought a spotter, it came in as advertised, comms were great and shipping was super fast. Recommended seller.

Daniel Regan, @338LM_Sniper is great to deal with. Sold my GAP10 to him. Fast payment and smooth transaction. Sale went though without a hitch! I hope you enjoy the rifle buddy!

Thank you,
Davis Ulrich

Last edited:
Bought a scope and rings from Escape Velocity. It was a great transaction and the scope and rings were as advertised. I would not hesitate to purchase something from him again in the future. GTG+++++

DevilDocAZ is GTG. item packaged well. super great comms throughout. Definitely a good dude for giving items to charity to help a sick kid.

Had very good dealing with deersniper, even though he caught the ban hammer in the middle of our barrel deal. He still shipped it out very quickly and it arrived as described/pictured.

I know I do not have many posts here on the hide, but would still like to give a positive report for Billharalson20 I purchased some mags from him and he shipped them out lightning fast.