• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

JLP83 gave decent price and arranged timely UPS delivery of accurately represented ammo. Of course, would buy from him again.

@Massoud and the team at KRG.

Had a barrel delivered to me from them that had threads messed up or the barrel nut itself was messed up… And they shipped me a brand new top-of-the-line barrel and a new barrel nut.

Absolutely excellent customer service.

@netranger6 gtg. Bought a watch from him. Fair price, great comms, fast shipping. Watch looks brand new!! Thanks Jeremy!!

Adam B is gtg. excellent seller. packaging at it best. even USPS couldn't damage it!!!

Streetbob_gray rider is gtg! Item arrived just as described, great communication. Deal with confidence!

Matt-RetUSAF

Matt is Good to Go! Solid! Just finished a great transaction with Matt for a ARC action. Trustworthy, easy to work with!
Screenshot_20210827-003213_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210827-003213_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210827-003213_Chrome.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 58
Great buying experience with @vt_tac . Good communication throughout the process, payment was easy, package was put together nicely and tracking information was provided. Easy doing business with.

A warning to anyone looking to buy from shopremingtonarms.com It's my opinion this isn't simply a scam but a government attempt to target people interested in the Remington R1MI .50bmg. They are showing it for sale at $3999 but instead of completing purchase on the site they send an email after you place the order directing you to use Zelle for payment. The website is intended to make you believe it's Remington's Company store. Obviously none of this passed the smell test so I did a bit of digging and the website comes back to an address in Phoenix for a company named Zelos that claims to be some kind of employment counseling business. I then searched for Zelos and found their main office is in Alexandria, Va in what appears to be a Hotel. Further research found them listed as part of the GSA.

Call me paranoid but I wouldn't put it past our government to skirt the law to create lists of individuals owning certain types of guns.

@Jonny_ is an awesome seller! I bought a Tikka T3x TAC A1 in308 from him. We had some issues with his FFL initially but he dealt with it like a gentleman and proactively resolved the issue. The gun arrived in great condition and even a newbie like me is able to shoot half MOA with it! Thank you @Jonny_ !

@Jonny_ is an awesome seller! I bought a Tikka T3x TAC A1 in308 from him. We had some issues with his FFL initially but he dealt with it like a gentleman and proactively resolved the issue. The gun arrived in great condition and even a newbie like me is able to shoot half MOA with it! Thank you @Jonny_ !

Likewise, @roberthu526 is a good buyer. He was very patient & understanding during the FFL issues and I would have zero hesitation dealing with him again.

cecchino76 is easy to deal with. The Beretta I bought from him came quickly and is as described.

Last edited:
I had a great transaction with mmlook for a Leica 2800. I'm not active on this site even though I've lurked since 2014, so I was a bit apprehensive with all the scams going on and stolen accounts but mmlook was excellent to deal with and shipped the rangefinder the same day and I just got it, looks and works awesome.

tlr16 is a great guy to do business with. Gun was exactly as described. He even delivered it to a gun shop 1.5 hours from him for me to pickup !!!! Thanks tlr16​

USMC22. Great guy to deal with. Shipped as soon as funds arrived even sent a few extra brass with order. Great coms.