• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good Guys With Guns

Dear Tucker,

I can't thank you enough for your generosity. To be honest, I'd given up on our project to be funded. I was utterly surprised to find this news. Once I relay the great news to my scholars, they will be pleased. Thank you for loving children! We need more people in the world like YOU!

With gratitude,
Ms. Johnson

-------------

Dear Tucker,

Thank you so much for your generous donations. My students will be so excited to hear that people in our community are wishing them the best and helping them succeed in our classroom. We appreciate the continuous encouragement that we receive through the donors choose platform. I cannot wait to share the good news with my students.

Hello all,

I’ve got a buddy who’s father is in Hospice, and it seems like all their money goes to paying the bills and fees insurance doesn’t cover. They’re needing funds for a proper funeral and to help cover the bills. If anyone can give something, they would surely appreciate it as well as prayers.

Done

They're getting pretty close to that initial goal (but I'm sure they're gonna need a lot more than that to be honest). Wish I could do more. Lost my grandmother and others to cancer and it always seems to happen near the holidays and they're never the same after.

So sorry for him, so happy though he has family that cares...

So appropriate!

20191230_080733.jpg

Hello all,

I’ve got a buddy who’s father is in Hospice, and it seems like all their money goes to paying the bills and fees insurance doesn’t cover. They’re needing funds for a proper funeral and to help cover the bills. If anyone can give something, they would surely appreciate it as well as prayers.

Done.

Reactions: Dewey7271
I’ve been remiss and have passed by this thread when I knew I should be part of this. No excuse that I’ve been dealing with a few issues myself, because who isn’t? It’s easy to wallow in your own shit instead of looking to help others in need.

Honestly, it was JGlasgows house fire that stirred my ashen heart enough to check it out. If you all will have me, I will be part of the good work that is being done here.

I’ve been remiss and have passed by this thread when I knew I should be part of this. No excuse that I’ve been dealing with a few issues myself, because who isn’t? It’s easy to wallow in your own shit instead of looking to help others in need.

Honestly, it was JGlasgows house fire that stirred my ashen heart enough to check it out. If you all will have me, I will be part of the good work that is being done here.
Alot goes on in the back ground. The "sticky" threads generally get ignored. So awhile back we started doing things privately. I will make sure you are included in the next one.

Looks like a couple fellas have started a good thing in this thread. Helping a fellow Hide member after a house fire. Check it out.

Well, some of you have for sure read that our longtime Hide man JMGlasgow suffered a home fire a couple days ago in Cheyenne WY. Fortunately no injuries to any family (2 and 4 legged kind). Some serious loss and displaced from their home for an unknown amount of time.

We Hide folks are pretty freaking awesome at helping a brother in need and at times just giving a gift to a deserving brother.

We don't do many of these in the public and after chatting with @1J04 last evening, we were both in agreement we will get many more miles and donations if we do. A quick check-in with Frank that it was cool with him and some free time over lunch to post this up.

Anything helps. $5 from everyone who can swing it adds up in a big hurry. Doesn't have to be a large donation.

I will be playing accountant for this one and have re-activated my Paypal account to receive funds.
For those who prefer sending cash, check, or MO, PM me for my address.

Send funds on Paypal to [email protected]. Please put JMG in the comments, then I can keep a tab in Excel of donations.

PM your homies who dont hit the Pit often.

Thanks

Elija

Is this project still a thing? I was going to PM the OP but see that he's been banned. I have a good candidate for help I wanted to share with the community. Thanks!

Is this project still a thing? I was going to PM the OP but see that he's been banned. I have a good candidate for help I wanted to share with the community. Thanks!

@earthquake Yes, it's still a thing. Rumor has it the Squirrel Mafia and GGWG's is kinda one in the same. We do not have a current public drive going at this time. Sometimes we do things in private amongst ourselves, it's just easier some times, and other times we go public on things we think the masses would like to support. Some of it is serious work for very good causes, and others are just because we can, and then others just to be funny and spread some good cheer amongst those we simply choose to.

It's a great bunch with HUGE hearts that enjoy making a difference, one way or the other, in people's lives. You're more than welcome to join us at anytime. Your participation, and others, will always be greatly appreciated.

@earthquake Yes, it's still a thing. Rumor has it the Squirrel Mafia and GGWG's is kinda one in the same. We do not have a current public drive going at this time. Sometimes we do things in private amongst ourselves, it's just easier some times, and other times we go public on things we think the masses would like to support. Some of it is serious work for very good causes, and others are just because we can, and then others just to be funny and spread some good cheer amongst those we simply choose to.

It's a great bunch with HUGE hearts that enjoy making a difference, one way or the other, in people's lives. You're more than welcome to join us at anytime. Your participation, and others, will always be greatly appreciated.
Well said...

I will be grateful I was included in the initial start-up and not have to go through the @Threadcutter308 initiation.

They needed a guy with style and pink shoes. So I had an in.

PS: No diaper pissers/poopers allowed
Whoa.....hold on just a dad gummed minute buster ! You didn’t go through initiation ?

EVERYONE goes through initiation !

MODS, please schedule E’s “appointment”

So, Im on a Zoom mtg with a bunch state people. Jabbering about stuff I know, and I have to be on it for my job.
Accidentally off mute.
laughing so hard they picked it up on my mic.

Not sorry....
At least you weren’t naked with a jar of olives and a mag light. That might be awkward later

So, Im on a Zoom mtg with a bunch state people. Jabbering about stuff I know, and I have to be on it for my job.
Accidentally off mute.
laughing so hard they picked it up on my mic.

Not sorry....
I peeled the “Intel inside” sticker off the handrest of my laptop and reattached it over the camera lens and just tell everyone my camera is broken......Has worked Like a champ for about three years. It Drives one of my customers nuts. He’s ex Google and is exactly the the type of person that I DONT want to share personal info with.

I peeled the “Intel inside” sticker off the handrest of my laptop and reattached it over the camera lens and just tell everyone my camera is broken......Has worked Like a champ for about three years. It Drives one of my customers nuts. He’s ex Google and is exactly the the type of person that I DONT want to share personal info with.
Camera was both off and blocked. Im just “listening” to them explain stuff.
but bumped the spacebar and accidentally took the mute off.

I use 2 quite large screens and a docking station for my laptop. And a USB webcam for when I actually need people to see what I am doing.
usually blocked though.

I can send you a personal invite to my next “pink kicks and camo” firearm related web cam show.
🤣🤣🤣
I do those on my own time, not for work though, so no white nurse hat or stethoscope....

Well said...

Yes, very well said.

Brings into question though, the thought of "I wonder who wrote it for him...."

:D
I was thinking the same thing...
I will be grateful I was included in the initial start-up and not have to go through the @Threadcutter308 initiation.

They needed a guy with style and pink shoes. So I had an in.

PS: No diaper pissers/poopers allowed
Threadcutter looked at me and said, “Hard pass. I can tell by that smile he’s gonna enjoy this more than me, and we just can’t have that!”