• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Goodbye Tucker Carlson

Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 12.47.22 PM.png

Could you expand on what you mean by "Tuckers Shenanigans"? If it is the Sidney Powell interviews I remember Tucker asking more than once for her to show proof in support of those allegations.
Did you just crawl out from under a rock?
Tucker has been saying one thing in private, then turning around and selling complete opposite bullshit to his audiences on air.

These are listed in the court filings. Do your own research.

Why? Because telling the truth is going to lose audiences and revenue for Fox News, and that affects his compensation. Fox News has been feeding its audiences shit, got caught and settled for almost a billion dollars. If you still think Fox News continues to be a beacon of truth, I don’t know what to tell you…

Last edited:
Tucker has been saying one thing in private, then turning around and selling complete opposite bullshit to his audiences on air.

Why? Because telling the truth is going to lose audiences and revenue for Fox News, and that affects his compensation. Fox News has been feeding its audiences shit, got caught and settled for almost a billion dollars. If you still think Fox News continues to be a beacon of truth, I don’t know what to tell you…
That's what you are referencing, well okay then. Was hoping you and your soapbox had something better to stand on, heck man if thats all you got I'm better off under a rock. Funny shit in the pit.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
That's what you are referencing, well okay then. Was hoping you and your soapbox had something better to stand on, heck man if thats all you got I'm better off under a rock. Funny shit in the pit.
Understood completely. You are one of those idiots who like to be treated like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shit by Fox News and Tucker Carlson…

Maybe he knew he was on his way out and that was his parting shot ...
I have a hard time believing that Tucker didn't have an inkling of this or advanced warning that this was going to happen. I've always had a like/dislike relationship with Fox. Tucker was one of the few reasons that I even bothered watching them.

He'll be fine, he's probably sitting on a substantial pile of money. I think he'll be back, the questions are when and where. I'd like to see him team up with O'Keefe, Musk, or maybe Rogan.

I don't see him as being the kind of guy to just load up his saddlebags and ride off into the sunset.

I think we need to just be patient and see what happens. I'd bet he's been working on something for a while, just like O'Keefe did.

Understood completely. You are one of those idiots who like to be treated like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shit by Fox News and Tucker Carlson…
Look, you talk shit about Tucker, when I ask you too back it up, mention text messages, you say it's about Fox News feeding crap to viewers, because you are threatened apparently and cannot have an adult like conversation without feeling butt-hurt you resort to insults. Funny shit in the "pit".

Time will tell where he ends up. His problem is, he doesn't own a current infrastructure for producing any kind of web-show (it was paid for by Fox) so he'd either have to build something out or go to a turnkey operation like Blaze or Daily Wire.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Damn, I finally found him...the last remaining sane, rational, and coherent Democrat left on earth. And a Kennedy no less! No wonder the mainstream media hates the guy.

Anyway, I had been looking for an excuse to finally dump Fox once and for all, and now I got it. Sounds like Newsmax might be a good alternative that is actually conservative. We'll see.

Reactions: Bender
Time will tell where he ends up. His problem is, he doesn't own a current infrastructure for producing any kind of web-show (it was paid for by Fox) so he'd either have to build something out or go to a turnkey operation like Blaze or Daily Wire.
That’s why I think Musk would be a good fit. I watched the Carlson/Musk interviews and Musk seemed to be extremely comfortable with Tucker.

In fact, if I was a betting man…….. :unsure: ;)

Reactions: lash

Oh yeah??? For real? Is this the next Kraken?
Is this is the Big Reveal? Don’t leave us hanging, give us more info PLEASE!!! Is this going to be released beside the garage of the “Four Seasons” construction?

:) :) :)

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on ME. When are people going to learn that statements with the words Fox News and Tucker in them equals bullshit? Never fails to amaze me how many times can the same idiot be fooled…

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and theLBC
Is this is the Big Reveal? Don’t leave us hanging, give us more info PLEASE!!! Is this going to be released beside the garage of the “Four Seasons” construction?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on ME. When are people going to learn that statements with the words Fox News and Tucker in them equals bullshit? Never fails to amaze me how many times can the same idiot be fooled…
jesse watters apparently not hosting his show tonight. i guess maybe they don't want to air his opinion on it?
you might think tucker was part of the problem (he admitted this himself), but he still forced liberals to see themselves.

I believe that a Biden administration rep , some woman, declared this under oath.
i don't know if this is real or not, but if it is, you kinda gotta wonder....

n9nBMrYDG504.png

I remember years ago when Glen Beck was the number 1 show on Fox and their biggest money maker and their biggest revenue driver.
He started telling a lot of truth about who really pulls the strings of the politicians and stuff and linked lots of stuff back to Soros back when most had no clue how much he was meddling in the politics of the USA. He talked all about how the money laundering for the democrat party worked and such.

Then he made the mistake of asking the question of well, who does Soros take orders from...

Almost the next day he was fired and kicked out of Fox.

Soros openly boasted that he told Fox to get rid of Glen Beck or else...

That's when fox news came out as "controlled opposition"

Now that the democrats are secure in being able to fraud the votes and do anything they want with the justice system, they don't need much "controlled opposition" so Fox is going to eventually be nothing more than a tabloid channel that's a bit less left wing than the others.
Fox has never been anything other than what it is today. Beck was canned because he got cavalier with his Jew references and guess what the Murdoch crew are…

You can be a WASP and be as alt-right and racist as you like, but you start shitting on the religion of your paymasters and you’re done.

Now, I don’t know if Murdoch worships anything other than money, but I’m pretty sure there a small group of highly effective and sensitive Mediterranean dwelling folks to who don’t give a fuck for free speech if it means Jew-bashing and they’ve probably told ol’ Rupert what’s up.

Who cares what he said about Donald Trump? So he didn’t like Donald Trump, so what? What did he say on air that was inaccurate? You can dislike someone and still be on their side. I would support anyone on the right side of the ticket over what we have in office.

Tucker’s shenanigans cost FOX almost a billion dollars, with more to come. Whoever hires Tucker next better have a huge legal war chest to light on fire. So, unless Tucker has at least 787 million usd sitting in his personal bank account that he is prepared to light on fire, he probably learnt his lesson about spewing BS without proof…

Truth be told, no one here would ever let those Fox News anchors represent you on air in public if it was YOUR money and YOUR company on the line…
Are you lost? Or just a tourist?

Are you lost? Or just a tourist?
Thanks for the question:
I would much rather be lost or a tourist than being an idiot who doesn’t know he has been ass raped and fed shit by Fox News and Co all these years…

SMH

We got us another one....

I remember years ago when Glen Beck was the number 1 show on Fox and their biggest money maker and their biggest revenue driver.
He started telling a lot of truth about who really pulls the strings of the politicians and stuff and linked lots of stuff back to Soros back when most had no clue how much he was meddling in the politics of the USA. He talked all about how the money laundering for the democrat party worked and such.

Then he made the mistake of asking the question of well, who does Soros take orders from...

Almost the next day he was fired and kicked out of Fox.

Soros openly boasted that he told Fox to get rid of Glen Beck or else...

That's when fox news came out as "controlled opposition"

Now that the democrats are secure in being able to fraud the votes and do anything they want with the justice system, they don't need much "controlled opposition" so Fox is going to eventually be nothing more than a tabloid channel that's a bit less left wing than the others.
This was by many accounts Becks final straw.

Problem is guys like this, whether one agrees with the message, is they get too big for their britches. And with that, are going to knock-heads with the coporporate appeasers, running afoul with advertisers and 3rd party interests that control the narrative.

I remember watching that Beck segment live and thought to myself, I can't believe this is on major news primetime...

Guys like this are wildcards, unpredictable, and gain a lot of power because of enormous viewerships.

That's dangerous to the narrative.

Fox has never been anything other than what it is today. Beck was canned because he got cavalier with his Jew references and guess what the Murdoch crew are…

You can be a WASP and be as alt-right and racist as you like, but you start shitting on the religion of your paymasters and you’re done.

Now, I don’t know if Murdoch worships anything other than money, but I’m pretty sure there a small group of highly effective and sensitive Mediterranean dwelling folks to who don’t give a fuck for free speech if it means Jew-bashing and they’ve probably told ol’ Rupert what’s up.
Dammit, I’m not supposed to agree with you. You limey bastard. Broken clocks are right twice a day though. Now shut up.

Thanks for the question:
I would much rather be lost or a tourist than being an idiot who doesn’t know he has been ass raped and fed shit by Fox News and Co all these years…
Hmm, you sound a bit cunty......trouble with the ladies.....or gents lately?
It's OK if you'd like to share with the group...😃