• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors GOT IT !

swordfish

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2009
Daphne , AL
It took 4 months and I got my 1st can.
9mm osprey and using sig x5 as host .
Im really impressed how quiet it is.
shot 147s and 115s and dont know if its worth it to buy 147s anymore . The 1st shot is louder with the 115 but after that there is not that much difference

Re: GOT IT !

I have the same host, X-5 Tactical, do you get any blow-back? mine has done it with 3 different cans

not with this one, I have multiple hosts, multiple pistol cans and this particular pistol is obnoxious with spitting back in your face. dry, wet it doesnt matter.

I found that the tiny triangle gap on slide is the reason for the extra shit flying back in your face. Take your X5, and point hte barrel empty at a light source, and you'll seen a gap on the left side of the slide.

My P220 spits at me quite a bit, so its gets annoying as fuck after about 20 rounds.

Also, if you flush the handgun with lighter fluid, it doesnt help either. It lifts the fine particles and shit out, but shooting just introduces more back.

Since then, i've been using my M&P, and I dont get crap flying back at me. Not saying the M&P is better than Sig, but for suppression, sig is kinda sitting at the bottom of the ladder.

I have an HK Tactical in 40 and with the Osprey will pelt your face with what feels like shrapnel. Its just a characteristic of the pistols and the short barrels. Almost every pistol can I own spits a little something most of the time.