• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got my Annie Induction Annealer with FW Arms Case Feeder all set up and running, anyone else running an Annnie/and the case feeder?

GrandGrendel58

Private
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2013
I have run around 200 rounds through my unit using the case feeder, and now know I don't need to buy an AMP. I had a couple issues at first. One issue was that the case feeder was not triggering the Annie, I troubleshot this down to a micro switch that was hooked up wrong. Garett at Fluxeon helped me sort the rest out. One note if anyone is considering the case feeder is that it does not come with a solution to hold the hopper (uses either Hornady or Dillon). Anyone else running an Annie/and case feeder?

78fkBCo.jpg

Video of it in action (it looks like the brass got more red than it did in real life, I used templiaq and its at 750 ?)

Last edited:
Fascinating.

I’m not familiar with the Annie; I’m guessing the red box is the power supply, the case feeder is pretty obvious and the coolant pump is to the right/behind the case feeder?
Yeah, red box is the annealer itself/power supply.

Annie in its base configuration
1573163493305.png

As you can see it is operated by the press of the red button to start its cycle. But you can also plug in a switch to the blue port on the front to operate it remotely via foot switch like a sewing machine or spot welder etc. But it can also be used to get it to work programmatically like I assume he has it set up to work in conjunction with the case feeder. Edit:(which is indeed the case)

Water cooling replacement/upgrade coil
1573163603241.png

You can swap a coils connection at the front of the machine though for different styles.

Cooling reservoir
1573163556829.png

The tubes off the water coil just attach to this water reservoir/heat sink.

But in addition to a different coil attached right to the font of the machine they also have remote coils that let you stretch it some length away from the actual annealer body.
Remote coil
1573164088757.png

By combining those things you can have the remote lead atatched to the case feeder.
Case feeder
1573164155916.png

I only use it in its base configuration myself, thats all that was offered back then. But then they added water cooling, giraud retrofit etc. Fluxeon has gradually been introducing new equipment to continue/further support the annie.

Last edited:
Reactions: VSP968
I have run around 200 rounds through my unit using the case feeder, and now know I don't need to buy an AMP. I had a couple issues at first. One issue was that the case feeder was not triggering the Annie, I troubleshot this down to a micro switch that was hooked up wrong. Garett at Fluxeon helped me sort the rest out. One note if anyone is considering the case feeder is that it does not come with a solution to hold the hopper (uses either Hornady or Dillon). Anyone else running an Annie/and case feeder?

78fkBCo.jpg

Video of it in action (it looks like the brass got more red than it did in real life, I used templiaq and its at 750 ?)
Looks very sophisticated first glance.......
Like a rocket is about to lift off. Very nice piece of equipment congratulations!

Looks very sophisticated first glance.......
Like a rocket is about to lift off. Very nice piece of equipment congratulations!

Thank you, it was a little wonky at first but after I got all the issues figured out it is running great now.