• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Great Movie Ending Songs

Warehouse 13 s3e11 from 2011. Running up that hill cover by Track and Field. End of the episode song. Not a season finale but very good tying in if you knew the story. 11 years before Stranger Things used the original song.

Is this acceptable? “The End”

1716425175972.gif

That song and that movie. +100

Reactions: IronSkillet
Is this acceptable? “The End”

Watched it for the dozenth time a week or so ago... Always a good choice. And of course the song "The End" was the perfect touch.

I remember the first time I watched AN. The scene that shook me the most was when they pass by the tail section of the B-52... I don't know why but it absolutely creeped me out. The night battle at the bridge too.

I guess one of these days I'm going to make time to read Conrad's Heart of Darkness.

Mike

Don’t really want to take the time to learn how to attach the video, but the doorway scene at the end of the “The Searchers” with The Sons of the Pioneers in the background is pretty good.

Festus could belt out a tune……

Movie title, With Honors. Could careless about what Madonna has become, but the movie is great.

Not related to the OP’s thread, but a great scene from the film.

End of Sharpe's Waterloo, especially around 2:45. One of the main themes over the miniseries but done differently. For a mid-90s period drama t.v. show it was decently done.