• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great video regarding Sandy Hook

Witch_Doctor

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
I am not a conspiracy guy, I spent my life in law enforcement, and strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment. Not as a right to hunt or enjoy shooting sports, but to prevent the possible tyranny of government. The guy who compiled this video, in my opinion, asks the right questions, looks at the discrepancies, and definitely makes some good observations.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Wx9GxXYKx_8[/video]

Re: Great video regarding Sandy Hook

Already been posted, but thanks.

It was posted but disappeared... Might be off limits

WHAT A GREAT VIDEO Thx for sharing. THX

min 8:40 ................

i never believed the "story" when i heard there were 26 deaths and only 1 injury i knew something was up. then when i started watching the videos it confirmed my original thoughts

Most of the video seems to be debunkable. I would absolutely love to find out if the little girl in the pres picture is really the girl reported as killed. This is the part most interesting to me (incriminating) and should be possible to prove or disprove.

Snopes claims that the pic is that of a younger sibling. Gotta find out if that's true.

The rifle argument is weak. We have seen the pics of the Siaga being removed from the trunk being called the ar.

The confusion from the old man can be explained away as emotional confusion.

Id also like to know more about the man pursued through the woods.