• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Greetings.....FNG Here.

DHMTBR

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2014
New Jersey/Florida
Greetings all. Newb here to the world of Long Range. Most of my experience is from 500 yards and in. I run a stock Remington 700 police, chambered in .308 w/Leupold 8.5-25x50 LR/T Mildot reticle glass, a pretty basic set-up. I am in what I consider the apprentice stage of my rifle craft. I have a working knowledge of the Mildot system and have access to a 300 yard range here in Jersey and back in Florida I have access to a 500 yard range as well. I am also just now getting everything together to start hand loading. I have no intention to load anything other than stock loads for now and to further expand my minimal knowledge of ballistics. I have seen some very informative video on youtube, but I would also love the ability to talk to others that have excelled in their rifle craft.
Very happy to be aboard. Thanks, Doug.