• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Guys, I need some prayers sent

It is with a heavy heart, I report that Kevin lost his battle on Saturday night.

He went peacefully in his sleep, thankfully.

God speed, my friend. God speed.

So very sorry for your loss. I hope it's some comfort to both of you that you did the two best things you could do for him. You let him go, and you were all there with him to send him on his way. I recall the words of HRM Queen Elizabeth II - "Grief is the price we pay, for the love we receive." I've no doubt that he felt the love from you all, and that you felt his.

Condolences to his surviving family/friends.

Just got back into range and saw your post. I am sorry for your loss, brother.

This is a short term goodbye. You will see one another again.

buy the shot bottles

1cc (1 cap full) per 110lbs.. take 1st 3rd and 5th day ..doesnt have to be perfect dosage as its safe and you can take more.. mix with orange juice (taste strange). Great for covid too..

Prayers sent for all of you..

Sorry to hear but maybe this will help the next guy

Cant get the links to post

Norbrook Noromectin Ivermectin Pour On 2 5L
41XLirQONAL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Belle Vous Mini Liquor Bottles (48 Pack) - Reusable Plastic 25ml (0.85 fl oz) Empty Spirit Bottle with Black Screw Cap, Liquid Funnel for Easy Pouring, Filling - Miniature Bottles - Weddings & Parties
81LEFTDuijS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I am very sorry for your loss
Prayers of understanding and comfort for you and your cousins family during this difficult hard time

Last edited:
Just lost my cousin and when I saw this today my thoughts were the same .
IIRC Luke and not sure the verse .
Please excuse my paraphrasing .
A man came to Jesus telling him of his sick friend . In his faith he said to Jesus if you say he is healed it will be so . Jesus was moved by his faith and his friend was healed . Why would Jesus not welcome our loved ones into his Father's Kingdom if we believe . He died that we may have eternal life .
If we believe that our Lord and Savior will cleanse and welcome our loved one in faith would it not be ?
Prayers and Faith for our Brother Kevin .

Just lost my cousin and when I saw this today my thoughts were the same .
IIRC Luke and not sure the verse .
Please excuse my paraphrasing .
A man came to Jesus telling him of his sick friend . In his faith he said to Jesus if you say he is healed it will be so . Jesus was moved by his faith and his friend was healed . Why would Jesus not welcome our loved ones into his Father's Kingdom if we believe . He died that we may have eternal life .
If we believe that our Lord and Savior will cleanse and welcome our loved one in faith would it not be ?
Prayers and Faith for our Brother Kevin .
Thank you, Alpha. Prayers sent for your cousin and your family.

Reactions: Alphatreedog