• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Guys, I need some prayers sent

I found out today that my cousin, friend, hunting, fishing, shooting and drinking buddy has Metastatic Signet Ring Cell AdenoCarcinoma.

Basically cancer in the GI tract.
He starts chemo next week. They’ll have to put a port in him to admin the Folfox, which from my understanding is the type of chemo. He will be in the hospital for two days while they administer the drugs and then taking a twelve day break for them to work before going back for round two.
In total, there will be twelve sessions

Anyways, he saw a doctor yesterday and the doc gave him 2-5 years.

Ive never been much of a religious man, but our family could really use some prayers right now.

Thank you
MinnesotaMulisha
I will.

You got it.

Tell him to look into the keto diet as well. It has done miracles for folks with cancer.
I have a friend who has stage III bladder cancer.

using what he calls the Tom Brady diet. Other than have a bladder "scrape" and a small mets tumor taken from his lung, there has been NO further spread and no further growth. Growth has slown and they cannot believe it.
No chemo.

ETA: This is 3 years going.
Docs said he wouldnt make 18 months without chemo.

Last edited:
I found out today that my cousin, friend, hunting, fishing, shooting and drinking buddy has Metastatic Signet Ring Cell AdenoCarcinoma.

Basically cancer in the GI tract.
He starts chemo next week. They’ll have to put a port in him to admin the Folfox, which from my understanding is the type of chemo. He will be in the hospital for two days while they administer the drugs and then taking a twelve day break for them to work before going back for round two.
In total, there will be twelve sessions

Anyways, he saw a doctor yesterday and the doc gave him 2-5 years.

Ive never been much of a religious man, but our family could really use some prayers right now.

Thank you
MinnesotaMulisha
prayers sent

Prayers sent. Do have them look into Keto. It has worked miracles for many. Check out Dr. Annette Bosworth on Youtube. She did a strict Keto diet for her mother who had terminal cancer.

Thanks to all who’ve said a few words for Kevin.

Things were going pretty well for the last two years.

Around Thanksgiving he started accumulating fluid in his abdomen.

He’s had nearly four gallons removed so far and they’ve put in a port for him to drain it himself.

He’s at the point now he can’t eat or drink without it coming back up.

He’s in the ER now and we are hoping for answers and more importantly, a way for him to take in some calories.

Thank you all again. It is greatly appreciated.

It is with a heavy heart, I report that Kevin lost his battle on Saturday night.

He went peacefully in his sleep, thankfully.

God speed, my friend. God speed.
He didn't lose his battle. He finished his sojourn here. He is home waiting for the rest of us to come home. Personal belief is now he can volunteer to be a guardian angel for his family and friends.

Prayers up.