• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

H4350 in stock

Buddy of mine ordered 12 because they didn't have 13 left, he doesn't mind sharing either so half a jug is all mine :)

What did they charge per pound and what was the price per pound after haz-mat and shipping?

We have a LGS here who has been getting 10-20 pounds of the various Hodgon and IMR powders right along, since the summer....but they go fast. They are anywhere from $27 to $30+ per pound . I picked up 2# of H-4350 yesterday for $55.90 OTD.

Curious as to what PV is asking per pound.

FN in MT

21.35 per pound x 6, 27.50 Hazmat, 10.00 shipping, .50 insurance- so a little less than $28 per pound. Not cheap (especially with the Hazmat and shipping) but not too bad considering I haven't seen any for for most of a year.

Natchez is showing 8 pounders in stock. I just ordered one. Now I'm waiting to see if I get an email apologizing for the mistake and letting me know I've been added to a back-order list haha.

Natchez is showing 8 pounders in stock. I just ordered one. Now I'm waiting to see if I get an email apologizing for the mistake and letting me know I've been added to a back-order list haha.

Just put my order in. $25.50 per pound including hazmat and shipping. Not too shabby. Thanks for the tip, by the way.

Happy to help. I'll feel better when I get a shipping notification, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Would like to have some,but I can't order from natchez because I live in GA.

I'm not currently reloading right now, but I sure have heard alot of complaining about powder being scarce and why can't we get powder. Now as soon as some comes available everyone on here buys 5-12 lbs. No wonder there's no powder available????? If everyone just bought a couple pounds this shortage would be over overnight. Hilarious.

Well the fact that it's showing up at all is a positive. I found this looking for 4064 and they had that in stock too but only on 1 lb so I decided to check the H4350 fully expecting nothing. It's a good sign, I think.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I'm not currently reloading right now, but I sure have heard alot of complaining about powder being scarce and why can't we get powder. Now as soon as some comes available everyone on here buys 5-12 lbs. No wonder there's no powder available????? If everyone just bought a couple pounds this shortage would be over overnight. Hilarious.

You have to remember that "a couple pounds" doesn't last that long for those of us who actually shoot. I currently load H4350 in 6XC and 6.5 Swedish Mauser, which both run around 40gr per round. That's only 175 rounds per pound. Also, there's not a chance in hell I'm going to pay a combined $47 for Hazmat and shipping to order to buy $50 in powder. Use your head before judging others. Otherwise you just sound like an idiot.