• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Handguns...show 'em

Ruger KP345PR .45 cal. Update: Mepro sights
H&K P30L v. 1 .40 cal.
Browning Hi-Power Mk. III 9 mm Update: C&S Sear and Skeletonized Hammer

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
The Sig 232 reminds me of a Colt 1905 or "1908" as it was the one that came in .380

Nothing fancy, want to add H&K VP40 one of these days.

Desert Eagle 50AE
SA SS Fully loaded 1911 .45
SA XDM .9

Attachments

• B47491FD-8402-48AC-A57D-D77EB5A8C007.jpeg
    B47491FD-8402-48AC-A57D-D77EB5A8C007.jpeg
    467.3 KB · Views: 73
@Rick R

Specs on that? Looks very nice!

Stock 9mm STI DVC-C H.O.S.T. with a RMR mounted, They really got it right and it shoots so nice, heads and tails above that POS Wilson EDC x9 I had.

The 120mm (VIP) grip frame is perfect, recoil is so soft the first few rounds I thought it was jamming up and not ejecting the cases, I can track the RMR dot through the entire cycle of the slide it's so soft, I think my wife thinks it's hers.

Reactions: Genin and PBWalsh
Stock 9mm STI DVC-C H.O.S.T. with a RMR mounted, They really got it right and it shoots so nice, heads and tails above that POS Wilson EDC x9 I had.

The 120mm (VIP) grip frame is perfect, recoil is so soft the first few rounds I thought it was jamming up and not ejecting the cases, I can track the RMR dot through the entire cycle of the slide it's so soft, I think my wife thinks it's hers.

So you really like the STI's above the WC? How accurate is it at 25 yrds, comparable to Night Hawk and WC?

Absolutely, but that's what I get for buying a gun before at least holding it. The Wilson felt cheap, I tried both back straps and neither were worth a fuck, it either felt too big or too small. The slide to frame fit was sloppy, the trigger was spongy and the X-Tac treatment did nothing for me.

Accuracy wise, the best I could do with the Wilson was about 3" at 20 yards. Last night I worked up a load for the STI using the RMR 124gr hollow points and shot a 1.25" 6 round group at the same distance. I'm not going to lie though, I'm sure the Wilson could have done better if I had a RMR mounted on it as well. My old ass eye's ain't what they used to be with iron sights. :)

I've never shot a NH and if they had one with a 4" barrel and the 2011 frame I would have bought it, I did hold a double stack 5" and damn near took it but it was a little more than I wanted to spend.

If you want a EDC x9 TRY one first, there's a reason there are so many for sale and if you like it buy a used one, the resale on them is pretty shitty.

So you really like the STI's above the WC? How accurate is it at 25 yrds, comparable to Night Hawk and WC?

Old school IPSC 45.
This was Ron Wannan's personal gun, and built by him.
Ron was the original armorer to Delta, his name can be found in Col. Beckwiths book.

Looks terrible...shoots phenomenal

New stipple job from ptarms.com in Hoover, AL. Highly recommend them, they had this done for me in a few hours. Large stipple, double under cut, left side accelerator cut, pure sexiness. Really locks the hand in. Looking forward to getting some rapid fire in soon.
853FF63D-0990-49F1-B0FB-54978908ED6A.jpeg

Reactions: WoobieJ