• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Handguns...show 'em

Ha! Just for that, another photo to upset your delicate nature. Realize it's just a lower X-carry module. The FCU, trigger, and slide are all original. My M18 is black to begin with instead of baby poop brown so why not spice it up.

How do you like the new SIG suppressor? Is it very difficult to clean?

Ha! Just for that, another photo to upset your delicate nature. Realize it's just a lower X-carry module. The FCU, trigger, and slide are all original. My M18 is black to begin with instead of baby poop brown so why not spice it up.

I will title this still life “As it was meant to be, As it should be”

image.jpg

Reactions: Longshot231
How do you like the new SIG suppressor? Is it very difficult to clean?
I actually haven't cleaned it yet, hasn't really needed it. Comes apart easily enough and with most ammo, will cycle without the booster on my LTT Elite as it's very light. But honestly, if I didn't care about the finish, I could just throw it in the ultrasonic with some CLR and after 15 minutes or so, it'd be spotless. I think it'll wear the coating off but not 100% sure. I'll likely try at some point. That's full length in the photo, I usually run it with two less baffles.

Reactions: Longshot231
I did a thing. Since we were talking about shorty .22 hosts earlier, figured I'd show it off. It does handle nicely, and is only a little longer than the standard 5" bull barrel but way lighter.

The forward mounted red dot points nicely too, much easier to acquire the dot than a rear mount. I may come up with a lower profile mount later, and put a filler in the dovetail too.

Wy5wlmfh.jpg

i1TkABth.jpg

It's kinda dumb looking without the can, but I'd never have reason to use it that way. I've got several of these uppers and they swap back and forth so easy, this one is dedicated for suppressed use only.

D0yfJDrl.jpg

I added a stainless ring over the tiny bit of remaining barrel to make the barrel and receiver OD consistent with the suppressor. I figured there'd be an obvious joint anyway, might as well make it look good. It protrudes a little past the barrel shoulder because the suppressor thread insert has the same amount of protrusion, so this hides the gap.

rtzNakwl.jpg
where can I get one of these uppers?

"Hey, fellow firearms enthusiasts" is a bigger red flag than the 6'2" chick with the adams apple smiling at you from across the bar.

just bought a Ruger PC Charger but no chance to shoot it. It comes with an interchangeable magwell for a Glock mag, which I bought. 33 rd. Thinking about a binary trigger.
Took mine to the range Yesterday. Installed a binary trigger and a brace. Also running a suppressor. It is so much fun but I went through two 33 rd mags in about 2 minutes. I was shooting at steel targets from 100 yds and it is accurate with little to no drop.

Every night in a bar just outside Camp Lejeune.
I was always too intimidated by the PFC with a high and tight haircut and freshly greased “Death Before Dishonor” tattoo dancing with shim to try and cut in….

Might as well contribute something while I'm at it. A couple recent acquisitions. I like 'em a little older, but still not broken in - a more difficult find these days.

Three screw (unconverted) Super Single Six with conversion cylinder almost unfired. And a nice K-22 from 1952 IIRC (been a few months since I looked it up. It sat in a gentleman's safe for decades virtually unfired...now it'll sit in mine, but I do intend to shoot it some.

Sorry for crappy cell phone pics...

20231210_165416.jpg
20231210_165704.jpg

I was always too intimidated by the PFC with a high and tight haircut and freshly greased “Death Before Dishonor” tattoo dancing with shim to try and cut in….

A buddy from my first enlistment got one of the best blow jobs he ever had in the parking lot at the corner of Western and Lejeune one night (back in '98). He met her at the pool hall that used to be there that night. He said he went to return the favor she wouldn't let him undo her jeans...then he noticed that her hands were almost as big as his.

I reminded him of this story when he ran for county sheriff in TX this fall. He threatened me. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: Anb618
Might as well contribute something while I'm at it. A couple recent acquisitions. I like 'em a little older, but still not broken in - a more difficult find these days.

Three screw (unconverted) Super Single Six with conversion cylinder almost unfired. And a nice K-22 from 1952 IIRC (been a few months since I looked it up. It sat in a gentleman's safe for decades virtually unfired...now it'll sit in mine, but I do intend to shoot it some.

Sorry for crappy cell phone pics...

View attachment 8293261View attachment 8293262

You will shoot your eye out with the Ruger.

I have a K-22 that was my stepfathers still has the gold box. So fun to shoot.

Those are beauties.

Reactions: diggler1833
A buddy from my first enlistment got one of the best blow jobs he ever had in the parking lot at the corner of Western and Lejeune one night (back in '98). He met her at the pool hall that used to be there that night. He said he went to return the favor she wouldn't let him undo her jeans...then he noticed that her hands were almost as big as his.

I reminded him of this story when he ran for county sheriff in TX this fall. He threatened me. 😄
2021 we were on a coastal trip stopped in Vag Beach, Myrtle and Hilton Head.

Made a point of traveling down 17 to Hilton Head so I could see the gate to Geiger again.

Shocked by the changes but Saigon Sams and the two small cinder block bars remained as a time capsule of mid 1980s.

Never got blown by a tranny in there but saw it as the start of what became Marines pissing on their lower bunk buddies in the open squad bays 3/8 lived in than.

Reactions: diggler1833
Pedersoli Vintage Howdah pistol. Inspired by the Ithaca Auto & Burglar gun from the 1920s.

IMG_4168.jpg
IMG_4174.jpg
IMG_4175.jpg

Complete review here:

What mounting plate are you using with the RMR?
@pmclaine it is the Forward Control Designs plate. Made from steel, using a XS rear sight made for a Glock as the rear dovetail is a Glock cut.

Also with the FCD plate there is no need to use a sealing plate as the footprint allows the RMar to seal without one.

Got a couple others laying around, a double stack 1911 in 10mm and my 43x carry gun as well.
Funny part is...my favorite one is probably my home made Glock 19 on the bottom left....i mean, besides my Sugar Badger.

pistols.jpg

@pmclaine it is the Forward Control Designs plate. Made from steel, using a XS rear sight made for a Glock as the rear dovetail is a Glock cut.

Also with the FCD plate there is no need to use a sealing plate as the footprint allows the RMar to seal without one.
Thank you I will have to research it.

First I tried CHPWS, junk.

Then Bobro, significantly better but aluminum and no option for changing rear sight.

Trijicon makes a plate but was out of stock.

FCD and never looking back.
I have CHPWS on an AXG Scorpion.

Works as a gasket and that’s all I need but agreed that looks like a much sturdier mount.

First I tried CHPWS, junk.

Then Bobro, significantly better but aluminum and no option for changing rear sight.

Trijicon makes a plate but was out of stock.

FCD and never looking back.

I have CHPWS on an AXG Scorpion.

Works as a gasket and that’s all I need but agreed that looks like a much sturdier mount.
There was a thread about them.