• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has anybody tried the new Berger 85.5 .224 Hybrids?

Guys get each others phone number call each other and settle this once and for all.

Thank you mommy , I will keep that in mind . I've been reloading for 25 yrs and knock on wood I havnt had a major fuck up YET. Am I capable of a fuck up ... ABSOLUTELY.
Can you please explain to me how the pressure is there but I can't see it . Is there some kind of overpressure bunny that going to hop into my rifle when I'm not looking.
Just so you know Jr, All reloading Manuals are printed 10 to 20 % lower than there actual numbers thanks to all the little lawyers around.
So just as an example , say Sierra's manuels shows 50 grns of x powder with y bullet is max . The actual max pressure would be 55 - 60 grns . working up to max isnt a death sentence if it's done correctly and it's not a time bomb if you use common sense........That would mean not working up a load in 50 deg weather and then shooting it when its 100 degrees , or setting your ammo out in the sun or letting moisture on the round or chamber .......you know , common sense. Watching what you doing when your reloading is more important than running a hot load .
Thank you for clearing that up . So there can be pressure when there isn't signs and there can be signs when there isn't pressure.
So if I over pressure my air compressor it may not show signs and if I drain the air it may show signs and blow up . I'm not sure about this cause I'm not very edumacated
....... forgive me cause i graduated from Alabama pubic schools.
Okay ........now I need a drink.

show me where I said pressure signs are Always present , dickslapped by a LIE. Laughable.

Here you go.

Also this:

6A6CA261-8D37-4F26-A936-49653BFAD208.jpeg

What powder charge and primer ?
what dies do you use?

Redding dies. Cci450. I don’t remember the charge.

The reduced recoil from 6mm wasn’t worth the less energy on steel for me. So I’m not messing with it much anymore